BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Eye Studio Color Molten Cream Eyeshadow from Maybelline New York Now Shadow Melts to a New Molten Luster 2 Never Smudgy 3 Never Harsh This lustrous, dimensional cream shadow melts to a new molten luster. see more...

• I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go wi...1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Brittany D.
Ankeny, IA
I was not very impressed with this cream eyeshadow! The color was not very vibrant and it creased very easily after application.
Dana H.
Minooka, IL
This eyeshadow is great. No fallout, long lasting. The shade is gorgeous. I highly recommend this shadow. Price is on point too.
Cristina P.
Carrollton, Texas
Perfecta para un look neutral y de uso diario muy sobria y elegante porque su textura da un look muy fino y acabado espectacular
jessica w.
Chatham, NH
Love these colors but hard to apply to the eye cause of the formulation. they are a little dry so they don't stick to the eye well
Rubi T.
Indio, CA
I love Maybelline products. Especially the shadows as they are very pigmented and not much fall out. Last long as blend out easy
Oriana K.
Morrill, NE
I love the way cream eye shadow looks. I hate that it doesn't always last very long. Halfway through my day I'm reapplying it.
Angela S.
Brooklyn, NY
Love the coverage and the color combination. I like bold makeup and this eyeshadow has been a great addition to my collection!
Courtney T.
I love this eyeshadow combo! I have used to black and metallic silver a bunch for a nice smokey eye and it stays in for hours!
Shaqueesha W.
Cordova , TN
Well I love it. I prefer this brown and I only finds it with Maybelinne. I will buy it over and over until they stop selling it
Christy F.
Concord, NC
Super creamy, and beautiful colors. The only thing is that I don't feel like they are super pigmented, but they are buildable
Alicia B.
Williamsburg, OH
What is your honest opinion about this product?is it worth using??
Madison B.
Moscow, ID
Do you think this certain color who would work better on brown eyes? I also have very oily eye lids, so I'm wondering if this product would make that worse or not.
Diana F.
Azusa, CA
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Janie A.
I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go with dark brown eyes?
K.T. B.
Central Point, OR
It's very hard for me to find eyeshadow that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin around my eyes. Has anyone had any problems with this eyeshadow and can you also tell me if it lasts?