BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Eye Studio Color Molten Cream Eyeshadow from Maybelline New York Now Shadow Melts to a New Molten Luster 2 Never Smudgy 3 Never Harsh This lustrous, dimensional cream shadow melts to a new molten luster. see more...

• I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go wi...1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
Andrea
Columbia, MO
The colors go on subtly, and the powder seems very fine. It tends to fall onto my cheeks when I'm putting it on. Not good if you're in a hurry because you will have to clean up and touch-up foundation.
Patricia H.
Worcester, MA
Good color at a ok price. I use it often it feels good on my eyes I love it. Maybelline makes great products.
Ashley G.
This eyeshadow lasts all day with out reapplying. I love it. It comes off fairly easily with make up remover.there's so many options for color. I love it!
Sarah E.
This is pretty much the same as Almay Shadow Sofies. It lacks pigment and doesn't last even withough primer. I do not recommend. I bought it at Rite Aid who has a great and simple return policy.
Liliana A.
Brownsville, TX
I have 2 of these because the colors are so pretty they speak to me i love colos like this these it brongs out the color of my eyes & their creamy easy to work with
JENNIFER B.
Upton, KY
RECENTLY BOUGHT THIS ITEM. I TEND TO LEAN MORE TOWARDS THE DARKER SHADES AND I FELT LIKE THE DARKEST COLOR JUST WASNT DARK ENOUGH! PROBABLY WILL NOT BUY AGAIN. ALSO FADED QUICKLY.
Mo O.
Scottsdale, AZ
Not a big fan of these eyeshadows. They can be a bit chalky and don't apply or blend very easily. I would much rather pay a little more for a better quality.
Jessie T.
This eyeshadow cream goes in smooth and last long without going flaky or rubbing off. Comes is multiple colours and i like them all. I have also tried the cream blush
Verena B.
Cedarburg, WI
The color is strong and pops, but it the two colors don't blend as well as I would like them to. I use this rarely, as it's too strong for a day to day look for me.
Alejandra M.
Nice colors. Stay long and are very pigmented. Not bad for a drugstore product.
I usually put a eyeshadow primer so i twill last longer.
Alicia B.
Williamsburg, OH
What is your honest opinion about this product?is it worth using??
Madison B.
Moscow, ID
Do you think this certain color who would work better on brown eyes? I also have very oily eye lids, so I'm wondering if this product would make that worse or not.
Diana F.
Azusa, CA
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Janie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go with dark brown eyes?
K.T. B.
CENTRAL POINT, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's very hard for me to find eyeshadow that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin around my eyes. Has anyone had any problems with this eyeshadow and can you also tell me if it lasts?