BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Eye Studio Color Molten Cream Eyeshadow from Maybelline New York Now Shadow Melts to a New Molten Luster 2 Never Smudgy 3 Never Harsh This lustrous, dimensional cream shadow melts to a new molten luster. see more...

• I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go wi...1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
Maybelline Eye Studio® Color Molten™ Eyeshadow
  • "This Maybeline eye studio color fusion often cream eyeshadow is wonderful. I have this product and is beautiful on and really makes my brown eyes pop. These duo eyeshadows are highly pigmented I think and easy to blend to get the desired look wether it be a simple day to day or a smokey eye for evening wear. They are Lon lasting but stay I place better when used with an eye primer or finishing makeup spray. " in 22 reviews
  • "Creamy, deluxe and devine a must for those nights out when you want to look like a queen.. a long lasting pigmented colour which adds to the glamour of your evening. Its A little pricey compared to boots etc but it is worth the treat" in 15 reviews
Nan O.
Portland, OR
I don't wear it much but its nice. Recommend to people who love makeup. Since I don't wear it much I'm not sure how it feels much.
Dana H.
Minooka, IL
This eyeshadow is great. No fallout, long lasting. The shade is gorgeous. I highly recommend this shadow. Price is on point too.
jessica w.
Chatham, NH
Love these colors but hard to apply to the eye cause of the formulation. they are a little dry so they don't stick to the eye well
Rubi T.
Indio, CA
I love Maybelline products. Especially the shadows as they are very pigmented and not much fall out. Last long as blend out easy
Brittany D.
Ankeny, IA
I was not very impressed with this cream eyeshadow! The color was not very vibrant and it creased very easily after application.
Cristina P.
Carrollton, Texas
Perfecta para un look neutral y de uso diario muy sobria y elegante porque su textura da un look muy fino y acabado espectacular
Shaqueesha W.
Cordova, TN
Well I love it. I prefer this brown and I only finds it with Maybelinne. I will buy it over and over until they stop selling it
Angela S.
Brooklyn, NY
Love the coverage and the color combination. I like bold makeup and this eyeshadow has been a great addition to my collection!
Courtney T.
I love this eyeshadow combo! I have used to black and metallic silver a bunch for a nice smokey eye and it stays in for hours!
Oriana K.
Morrill, NE
I love the way cream eye shadow looks. I hate that it doesn't always last very long. Halfway through my day I'm reapplying it.
Alicia B.
Williamsburg, OH
What is your honest opinion about this product?is it worth using??
Madison B.
Moscow, ID
Do you think this certain color who would work better on brown eyes? I also have very oily eye lids, so I'm wondering if this product would make that worse or not.
Diana F.
Azusa, CA
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Janie A.
I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go with dark brown eyes?
K.T. B.
CENTRAL POINT, OR
It's very hard for me to find eyeshadow that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin around my eyes. Has anyone had any problems with this eyeshadow and can you also tell me if it lasts?