BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Eye Studio Color Molten Cream Eyeshadow from Maybelline New York Now Shadow Melts to a New Molten Luster 2 Never Smudgy 3 Never Harsh This lustrous, dimensional cream shadow melts to a new molten luster. see more...

• I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go wi...1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Mabernis M.
Bronx, NY
I love this eyeshadow its very true to its color and last all day. I have been using this line for years cant complain about this line
Rachael C.
Sandy, UT
I like that you can wear the colors alone or as a base for your eye shadow. The colors work really well. The light is great as a base.
Amanda C.
Chickamauga, GA
I didn't love or hate this eye shadow. The colors are beautiful and go on easy but they crease really bad and then start to flake off.
Elizabeth B.
Waupaca, WI
Very rich color. A little goes a long way. Slightly metallic shimmer. Wipes off a little too easily though. Lasts quite a long time.
Rocio V.
Aurora , CO
I got a couple of these a few months back. I like the pigments in these but I don't enjoy the texture. Don't see myself buying more.
Natalie B.
Saint Paul
I like the gold color but I never use the darker color. It goes on nicely and stays put. I only buy this brand mascara and eyeshadow
Julyen Matthew E.
Chula Vista, CA
The colors are great and it's easy to apply. I like that it feels almost like gel. It's was a great price and the packaging is cute.
anna m.
Foothill Rnch, CA
These shadows have very little pigmentation.i feel like i had to work a lot harder than i do for most shadows to get a bright look.
Nan O.
Portland, OR
I don't wear it much but its nice. Recommend to people who love makeup. Since I don't wear it much I'm not sure how it feels much.
Chandra R.
Colton, CA
These duos are great! The color combinations are nice. They are very pigmented and easy to apply and blend. I think they are great
Alicia B.
Williamsburg, OH
What is your honest opinion about this product?is it worth using??
Madison B.
Moscow, ID
Do you think this certain color who would work better on brown eyes? I also have very oily eye lids, so I'm wondering if this product would make that worse or not.
Diana F.
Azusa, CA
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Janie A.
I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go with dark brown eyes?
K.T. B.
Central Point, OR
It's very hard for me to find eyeshadow that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin around my eyes. Has anyone had any problems with this eyeshadow and can you also tell me if it lasts?