BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Eye Studio Color Molten Cream Eyeshadow from Maybelline New York Now Shadow Melts to a New Molten Luster 2 Never Smudgy 3 Never Harsh This lustrous, dimensional cream shadow melts to a new molten luster. see more...

• I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go wi...1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
Megan R.
La Crosse, WI
I have never been a fan of cream eyeshadow. For me they always creased in the eye folds, but for this one, it works for a long while and does not crease. The cream is also very easy to blend with the darker color without looking tacky or cheap.
Cass M.
Minden, LA
I do not own this particular shade, but I do own a different shade of this product. I love the color range Maybelline offers, but it was the bizarre formula of these that turned me off to them. They are a gel/cream formula and I expected a buttery powder. The formula is difficult to work with using brushes. But the pigmentation is good.
Katie O.
Love the creamy texture and they go on very well. But for me they do not stay put for more than and hour or 2. They are not very pigmented. Unfortunate because they are Beautiful colors and creamy formula.
Pearl D.
New Orleans, LA
Bit a fan, too mushy and no pigmentation. maybe for beginners who want to experiment with color? the color combinations are innovative and effective, but only if they were just a bit more pigmented. what a waste.
shannon j.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I move this due, I am very much into natural looks and this definitely is great to have. The shadows are easily blendable and look very good together. Very affordable and easy to use.
Aishla M.
Toa Alta, PR
These two colors makes you have a combination variable that makes you look elegant and beautiful. I really liked because it goes well with any skin around it is also very durable.
Maggie H.
This eye shadow is more of a creamy texture instead of a powder, which I find makes it slightly more complicated to use or blend. It is great for a more simple, on the go look.
Amanda T.
Canonsburg , PA
Maybelline Eye Studio Color Fusion Molten Cream Eyeshadow, Midnight Morph, .07 oz is an awesome beauty product. I love the contrast of the two colors together. I think they work perfect. Just make sure you have an eye primer when using!
Jenny B.
Imperial Beach, CA
I have sensitive eyes , so I never go wrong with Maybelline. I don't worry about , my eyes burning or becoming puffy , Since I like to try different colors this product allows me to do just that! I would recommend giving this a try
Amber B.
These shaddows are fabulous for days where you want a natural look or if you don't have a lot of time but want to look a little better than "just rolled out of bed". This is also an all day wear, doesn't smudge off easily.
Alicia B.
Williamsburg, OH
What is your honest opinion about this product?is it worth using??
Madison B.
Moscow, ID
Do you think this certain color who would work better on brown eyes? I also have very oily eye lids, so I'm wondering if this product would make that worse or not.
Diana F.
Azusa, CA
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Diana F.
Azusa, CA
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Janie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go with dark brown eyes?