BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Eye Studio Color Molten Cream Eyeshadow from Maybelline New York Now Shadow Melts to a New Molten Luster 2 Never Smudgy 3 Never Harsh This lustrous, dimensional cream shadow melts to a new molten luster. see more...

• I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colo...1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
Maybelline Eye Studio® Color Molten™ Eyeshadow
  • "This Maybeline eye studio color fusion often cream eyeshadow is wonderful. I have this product and is beautiful on and really makes my brown eyes pop. These duo eyeshadows are highly pigmented I think and easy to blend to get the desired look wether it be a simple day to day or a smokey eye for evening wear. They are Lon lasting but stay I place better when used with an eye primer or finishing makeup spray. " in 22 reviews
  • "Creamy, deluxe and devine a must for those nights out when you want to look like a queen.. a long lasting pigmented colour which adds to the glamour of your evening. Its A little pricey compared to boots etc but it is worth the treat" in 15 reviews
Lauryn W.
I love all Maybelline's products especially they're foundation and concealer they are affordable and all they're eyeshadows are amazing.
Lafreceia R.
Cooper, TX
My daughters love makeup so i just get different one so that they can try them..they like all kinds but this is usually the one we get..
Alejandra M.
Nice colors. Stay long and are very pigmented. Not bad for a drugstore product.
I usually put a eyeshadow primer so i twill last longer.
Rachael C.
Sandy, UT
I like that you can wear the colors alone or as a base for your eye shadow. The colors work really well. The light is great as a base.
Amanda C.
Chickamauga, GA
I didn't love or hate this eye shadow. The colors are beautiful and go on easy but they crease really bad and then start to flake off.
Mabernis M.
Bronx, NY
I love this eyeshadow its very true to its color and last all day. I have been using this line for years cant complain about this line
Elizabeth B.
Waupaca, WI
Very rich color. A little goes a long way. Slightly metallic shimmer. Wipes off a little too easily though. Lasts quite a long time.
Rocio V.
Aurora , CO
I got a couple of these a few months back. I like the pigments in these but I don't enjoy the texture. Don't see myself buying more.
Natalie B.
Saint Paul, MN
I like the gold color but I never use the darker color. It goes on nicely and stays put. I only buy this brand mascara and eyeshadow
Julyen Matthew E.
Chula Vista, CA
The colors are great and it's easy to apply. I like that it feels almost like gel. It's was a great price and the packaging is cute.
Alicia B.
Williamsburg, OH
What is your honest opinion about this product?is it worth using??
Madison B.
Moscow, ID
Do you think this certain color who would work better on brown eyes? I also have very oily eye lids, so I'm wondering if this product would make that worse or not.
Diana F.
Azusa, CA
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Janie A.
I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go with dark brown eyes?
K.T. B.
Central Point , OR
It's very hard for me to find eyeshadow that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin around my eyes. Has anyone had any problems with this eyeshadow and can you also tell me if it lasts?