BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Eye Studio Color Molten Cream Eyeshadow from Maybelline New York Now Shadow Melts to a New Molten Luster 2 Never Smudgy 3 Never Harsh This lustrous, dimensional cream shadow melts to a new molten luster. see more...

• I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go wi...1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Teresa W.
Port Charlotte, FL
The eye color studio is incredible with the most vibrant colors. There is a color for  every occasion. This shadow stays in place for a fresh makeup look all day.
Leslie R.
Placentia, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great shadows. There super creamy and pigmented. I love using it to do a cut crease look on my eye and it's amazing how it builds up and stays on my eye all day.
Amazing colors with superb quality! They go so well together and would work well separate or together. First time user turned repeat buyer. All in all it's a good product which I will buy again and would recommend!
Michelle K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The color goes on well, and is a great combo for prom look and more formal looks, compared to daily look ( I tend to go for more natural look). I took a star off because the blue shadow tends to fly over to the lighter shadow, but besides that, it's pretty good.
This product has good colors that compliment each other. It is easy for on the go and very easy to apply. One color is good for transition and the other color is great for the lid. It's perfect.
Kadi C.
College Sta, TX
OK so this stuff is kinda odd. It has a texture that is similar to a cream but not quite. The crazy thing is that it goes on like a powder. You really have to build it up and with this purple, it isn't quite true to color. I'm still questioning which brush to use. I would say cool concept but iffy on practicality and quality. Neat to check out though.
Karson L.
Kingston, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
These look like they're going to be awesome, but they're not really all that great. The colors don't go on like I would like them to at all, which makes it not so good in my book. The darker color I have to use more of to even make it look remotely like I Have color on my eye. Not worth your money.
Cayce L.
I like the feel of these shadows but they're just not great like I was hoping they would be. After using the black shadow, it got all over the cream shade which made it almost unusable even after Id clean it out. Great pigmentation, not a good product to be incorporated as a duo. Wouldnt repurchase but will use until gone
Angela M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product because of it is easy to use and stays on all day. I have green to hazel eyes and this eyeshadow brings out the color exceptionally well. This is one of the best eyeshadows that I have used and I would recommend this product to anyone.
Kimberly F.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I love these little eye shadows! They have color combinations that stand out without being obnoxious, like the teal twist that works well with my green/hazel eyes. The other thing I like is that it doesn't take up a ton of room if you're traveling.
Alicia B.
Williamsburg, OH
What is your honest opinion about this product?is it worth using??
Madison B.
Moscow, ID
Do you think this certain color who would work better on brown eyes? I also have very oily eye lids, so I'm wondering if this product would make that worse or not.
Diana F.
Azusa, CA
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Diana F.
Azusa, CA
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Janie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go with dark brown eyes?