BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Eye Studio Color Molten Cream Eyeshadow from Maybelline New York Now Shadow Melts to a New Molten Luster 2 Never Smudgy 3 Never Harsh This lustrous, dimensional cream shadow melts to a new molten luster. see more...

• I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go wi...1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Dawn H.
Lebanon, IN
It's good just use an eyeshadow primer before hand so doesn't crease! And has good packaging! Just needs to be less creasing and good price!
Mary R.
Middlesboro, KY
Love the maybelline eye shadows, and they are are not pricey. and so easy to find in the stores. My daughter and I both love their products.
Amalia L.
Huntington Park, CA
I have this eye shadow and i did not like it it has too much glitter for me the color is nice but that is the only thing i like about it .
Elizabeth B.
Did not really care for these. It did not seem to want to go on very well, almost had a wet consistency. Once it was on, it lasted all day.
Courtney C.
Phoenix, AZ
These are so pigmented and blend so easily. And I don't have to worry about too much fallout, it stays in its place pretty well. Thumbs up.
Lafreceia R.
Cooper, TX
My daughters love makeup so i just get different one so that they can try them..they like all kinds but this is usually the one we get..
Janine A.
Amazing shadow for your eyes. It doesn't leave a crease. Long lasting color for brown eye people. I often use this product when I go out.
Shannon S.
I was not a fan of this unfortunately the colors seemed to be very dark and had a lot of constrast. i was hoping for a more natural color
Alejandra M.
Nice colors. Stay long and are very pigmented. Not bad for a drugstore product.
I usually put a eyeshadow primer so i twill last longer.
Lauryn W.
I love all Maybelline's products especially they're foundation and concealer they are affordable and all they're eyeshadows are amazing.
Alicia B.
Williamsburg, OH
What is your honest opinion about this product?is it worth using??
Madison B.
Moscow, ID
Do you think this certain color who would work better on brown eyes? I also have very oily eye lids, so I'm wondering if this product would make that worse or not.
Diana F.
Azusa, CA
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Janie A.
I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go with dark brown eyes?
K.T. B.
Central Point, OR
It's very hard for me to find eyeshadow that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin around my eyes. Has anyone had any problems with this eyeshadow and can you also tell me if it lasts?