BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Eye Studio Color Molten Cream Eyeshadow from Maybelline New York Now Shadow Melts to a New Molten Luster 2 Never Smudgy 3 Never Harsh This lustrous, dimensional cream shadow melts to a new molten luster. see more...

• I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colo...1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
Maybelline Eye Studio® Color Molten™ Eyeshadow
  • "This Maybeline eye studio color fusion often cream eyeshadow is wonderful. I have this product and is beautiful on and really makes my brown eyes pop. These duo eyeshadows are highly pigmented I think and easy to blend to get the desired look wether it be a simple day to day or a smokey eye for evening wear. They are Lon lasting but stay I place better when used with an eye primer or finishing makeup spray. " in 22 reviews
  • "Creamy, deluxe and devine a must for those nights out when you want to look like a queen.. a long lasting pigmented colour which adds to the glamour of your evening. Its A little pricey compared to boots etc but it is worth the treat" in 15 reviews
Dawn H.
Lebanon, IN
It's good just use an eyeshadow primer before hand so doesn't crease! And has good packaging! Just needs to be less creasing and good price!
Mary R.
Middlesboro, KY
Love the maybelline eye shadows, and they are are not pricey. and so easy to find in the stores. My daughter and I both love their products.
Heather D.
This stuff is sooooo creamy. Long lasting, especially with primer and a white pencil or shadow underneath. Great color payoff. Zero fall out
Alicia T.
I love the pigments...goes on smooth and lasts all day! They have so many pretty colors to choose from... this is one of my daily eyeshadows
Annelie A.
Austell, GA
Great color i dont know what else to say on a eyeshadow its just eyeshadow :) and they are saying i need to qrite more but thats all i have.
Elizabeth B.
Did not really care for these. It did not seem to want to go on very well, almost had a wet consistency. Once it was on, it lasted all day.
Amalia L.
Huntington Park, CA
I have this eye shadow and i did not like it it has too much glitter for me the color is nice but that is the only thing i like about it .
Courtney C.
Phoenix, AZ
These are so pigmented and blend so easily. And I don't have to worry about too much fallout, it stays in its place pretty well. Thumbs up.
Alejandra M.
Nice colors. Stay long and are very pigmented. Not bad for a drugstore product.
I usually put a eyeshadow primer so i twill last longer.
Shannon S.
I was not a fan of this unfortunately the colors seemed to be very dark and had a lot of constrast. i was hoping for a more natural color
Alicia B.
Williamsburg, OH
What is your honest opinion about this product?is it worth using??
Madison B.
Moscow, ID
Do you think this certain color who would work better on brown eyes? I also have very oily eye lids, so I'm wondering if this product would make that worse or not.
Diana F.
Azusa, CA
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Janie A.
I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go with dark brown eyes?
K.T. B.
CENTRAL POINT, OR
It's very hard for me to find eyeshadow that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin around my eyes. Has anyone had any problems with this eyeshadow and can you also tell me if it lasts?