BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Eye Studio Color Molten Cream Eyeshadow from Maybelline New York Now Shadow Melts to a New Molten Luster 2 Never Smudgy 3 Never Harsh This lustrous, dimensional cream shadow melts to a new molten luster. see more...

• I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go wi...1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Nadia P.
Tomball, TX
Long lasting and rich color. All you need are the two colors offered, eye liner, and mascara and you are done. It's a great shadow at a great price.
Adrienne M.
Barstow, CA
I got this in two different dual shades. I got mine from the 99cent store a lot of it was damaged but mine was okay.I wear and put on with my finger.
Michelle S.
Burleson, TX
Meh. The colors are beautiful, but the staying power is lacking. Even with primer my eye lids feel like a big grease pot after using this product.
Sarah D.
Beaver Dam, KY
I don't like the colors mix. I like dark on bottom light on top but them being side by side sometimes the mix and my make up doesn't blend as well
Evelia N.
Phoenix, AZ
Ok if ypu are looking for a pretty natural eye look. Very creamy and silky and not much pigmentation. Theyre are better eyeshadows from this line.
norma r.
las vegas
Love the pigment in this eyeshadows dont need alot to get the pigmentation on your eyes very colorful and last long i just love there eyeshadows
Lynnette W.
Greenville, TX
Maybelline is a great product. I've used it many times and will continue to use it. I usually go with brown tones. I'm pleased with how it looks.
Mary R.
Middlesboro, KY
Love the maybelline eye shadows, and they are are not pricey. and so easy to find in the stores. My daughter and I both love their products.
Heather D.
This stuff is sooooo creamy. Long lasting, especially with primer and a white pencil or shadow underneath. Great color payoff. Zero fall out
Alicia T.
I love the pigments...goes on smooth and lasts all day! They have so many pretty colors to choose from... this is one of my daily eyeshadows
Alicia B.
Williamsburg, OH
What is your honest opinion about this product?is it worth using??
Madison B.
Moscow, ID
Do you think this certain color who would work better on brown eyes? I also have very oily eye lids, so I'm wondering if this product would make that worse or not.
Diana F.
Azusa, CA
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Janie A.
I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go with dark brown eyes?
K.T. B.
Central Point, OR
It's very hard for me to find eyeshadow that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin around my eyes. Has anyone had any problems with this eyeshadow and can you also tell me if it lasts?