BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Eye Studio Color Molten Cream Eyeshadow from Maybelline New York Now Shadow Melts to a New Molten Luster 2 Never Smudgy 3 Never Harsh This lustrous, dimensional cream shadow melts to a new molten luster. see more...

• I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go wi...1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
Influenster M.
Save your time and your money and don't but this, it swatches beautifully, but when you go to apply it the color payoff is not there. I was really unhappy with this purchase. If you are eager to try this product I urge you to purchase it from a drugstore that will accept returns, trust me., you will thank me later.
Madyson F.
I tried this product in order to find a dupe for the Anastasia brow powder duo, but it is obviously not the same. it's still a good product, I just don't recommend it as well as someone else. It's fine, though. It's cool.
Vanessa G.
Newark, DE
Not my favorite. It has good pigmentation but it felt really creamy. I feel like you can't use a brush with this because of how wet it wet is. I do however like how the black looks as a eyeliner.
Dolores A.
Alameda, CA
I purchased this because the colors looked bold, and I loved the combination of shades and the fact they were both conveniently placed in one small container. Unfortunately the color payoff/pigmentation is really bad. I tried to use it a few times to give it a fair try but I just couldn't make it work.
S S.
love these eyeshadow duos,nice shade selection.They are a very good quality ,have decent staying power too.do not crease until the eyelids are too oily.love the color payoff.very affordably priced in the drugstores.
LaToya E.
Rochester, NY
I love this eyeshadow I got it a few years ago and it was amazing. The eyeshadow was a good price. I bought it from wegmans. This eyeshadow is long lasting I wore it all day. I recommend this product!!!!
Anna T.
Newark, NJ
These are great! Not only is the work done for you as far as pairing up the colors they have great pigmentation. Plus I love the cute little compact.. perfect for storing and taking on the go!
Silvia A.
Las Vegas, NV
I used this for my brows or for colorful eyeliner it's amazing the color is beautiful defiantly recommend for eyebrows very creamy and smooth like peanut butter will be buying again ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Danielle G.
Greenfield, IN
I love this eyeshadow. It looks very natural. I don't like when it looks like I've got a ton of makeup on and this definitely doesn't do that. It's a subtle but pretty addition to everyday makeup
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
Meh. These are very cheap, and they look cheap on the eyes. They are very shimmery/glittery, and that is likely why they were discontinued. It is nice that they come with two colors, but they don't complement each other, which is irritating. The shimmer migrates/falls out into the eyes.
Alicia B.
Williamsburg, OH
What is your honest opinion about this product?is it worth using??
Madison B.
Moscow, ID
Do you think this certain color who would work better on brown eyes? I also have very oily eye lids, so I'm wondering if this product would make that worse or not.
Diana F.
Azusa, CA
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Janie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go with dark brown eyes?
K.T. B.
CENTRAL POINT, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's very hard for me to find eyeshadow that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin around my eyes. Has anyone had any problems with this eyeshadow and can you also tell me if it lasts?