BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Eye Studio Color Molten Cream Eyeshadow from Maybelline New York Now Shadow Melts to a New Molten Luster 2 Never Smudgy 3 Never Harsh This lustrous, dimensional cream shadow melts to a new molten luster. see more...

• I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colo...1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
Maybelline Eye Studio® Color Molten™ Eyeshadow
  • "This Maybeline eye studio color fusion often cream eyeshadow is wonderful. I have this product and is beautiful on and really makes my brown eyes pop. These duo eyeshadows are highly pigmented I think and easy to blend to get the desired look wether it be a simple day to day or a smokey eye for evening wear. They are Lon lasting but stay I place better when used with an eye primer or finishing makeup spray. " in 22 reviews
  • "Creamy, deluxe and devine a must for those nights out when you want to look like a queen.. a long lasting pigmented colour which adds to the glamour of your evening. Its A little pricey compared to boots etc but it is worth the treat" in 15 reviews
Cindy A.
Roswell, GA
I like to have my makeup look natural and this does the trick! it's easy to apply and it stays on, although I would recommend a primer for longer wear.
Mayar I.
Frisco, TX
I love Maybelline so much I and use lots of there eyeshadows!! This was good but it wasn't really that pigmented. I still really liked the colors tho!
Jody Z.
Emmett, ID
I really like this eyeshadow. The color contrast really pops and looks good. It is a quality product. I would buy this again in different variations.
Nadia P.
Tomball, TX
Long lasting and rich color. All you need are the two colors offered, eye liner, and mascara and you are done. It's a great shadow at a great price.
Adrienne M.
Barstow, CA
I got this in two different dual shades. I got mine from the 99cent store a lot of it was damaged but mine was okay.I wear and put on with my finger.
Michelle S.
Burleson, TX
Meh. The colors are beautiful, but the staying power is lacking. Even with primer my eye lids feel like a big grease pot after using this product.
Evelia N.
Phoenix, AZ
Ok if ypu are looking for a pretty natural eye look. Very creamy and silky and not much pigmentation. Theyre are better eyeshadows from this line.
Sarah D.
Beaver Dam, KY
I don't like the colors mix. I like dark on bottom light on top but them being side by side sometimes the mix and my make up doesn't blend as well
Lynnette W.
Greenville, TX
Maybelline is a great product. I've used it many times and will continue to use it. I usually go with brown tones. I'm pleased with how it looks.
norma r.
las vegas
Love the pigment in this eyeshadows dont need alot to get the pigmentation on your eyes very colorful and last long i just love there eyeshadows
Alicia B.
Williamsburg, OH
What is your honest opinion about this product?is it worth using??
Madison B.
Moscow, ID
Do you think this certain color who would work better on brown eyes? I also have very oily eye lids, so I'm wondering if this product would make that worse or not.
Diana F.
Azusa, CA
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Janie A.
I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go with dark brown eyes?
K.T. B.
CENTRAL POINT, OR
It's very hard for me to find eyeshadow that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin around my eyes. Has anyone had any problems with this eyeshadow and can you also tell me if it lasts?