BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Eye Studio Color Molten Cream Eyeshadow from Maybelline New York Now Shadow Melts to a New Molten Luster 2 Never Smudgy 3 Never Harsh This lustrous, dimensional cream shadow melts to a new molten luster. see more...

• I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go wi...1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
Michelle G.
Stow, OH
Nice colors,goes on smooth and lasts long.Good for an everyday shadow. Or for going out.
Kristin G.
Weirton, WV
Love the colors, and blending my colors for my eyes. I would recommend this to people.
darla g.
Albuquerque, NM
the more natural look is the best and prettiest eye make up on any girl in my opinion
Jessica C.
The eyeshadow is very shimmery and creamy. Doesn't really go on bright though.
Elizabeth A.
This is good for a different look and it stays on for a long amount of time
kris b.
Oakwood, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to be hands down so obsessed with this product and especially this shade. This eyeshadow lasts all day long and is just so pigmented and beautiful. Its super cheap but is such a nice product and you get a lot of bang for your buck. It is my all time favorite maybeline product. I love the packaging too. Its clear and easy to see what it is when I'm going through all my makeup. It is although kind of dark so if you're not into a dark and dramatic look I do not recommend but if you are then yes buy it!!! Its always good to try something new anyways!!
Amanda B.
North Port, FL
I have hazel eyes, so purples and mauves are my favorite shadow to hear on my eyes, and this was no different. The packaging was lovely, the product pay off was great, and it has even lasted me for a while, which is always nice. I would say if you are into a small makeup routine and like the dewy look, then absolutely go for it!
Lucero V.
Santa Ana, CA
I recently just purchase one of these cream eye shadows from maybelline and it's been great I like it because it comes with two shades that help you create a nice look. They are shades that every girl needs nice and simple. The price is good and the quality too. For me it's a very good product that i will continue to use.
Eunice S.
Lawrence, MA
Very pigmented. A bit pricey but worth it. the colors are amazing. Packaging is ok nothing to fancy, use this product alot for going out. Makes my eyes shine. My eye color is dark brown/black big round. Yes i will be buying this product again in the near future
Katherine R.
Acworth, GA
The shadows have a very good pigment and go on very nicely. I like the packaging of it; it's very easy to use. The colors go very well together. It is a very good value, and these have been a staple in my makeup bag. They are good neutrals to have in a daily look.
Alicia B.
Williamsburg, OH
What is your honest opinion about this product?is it worth using??
Madison B.
Moscow, ID
Do you think this certain color who would work better on brown eyes? I also have very oily eye lids, so I'm wondering if this product would make that worse or not.
Diana F.
Azusa, CA
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Janie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go with dark brown eyes?
K.T. B.
CENTRAL POINT, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's very hard for me to find eyeshadow that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin around my eyes. Has anyone had any problems with this eyeshadow and can you also tell me if it lasts?