BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Eye Studio Color Molten Cream Eyeshadow from Maybelline New York Now Shadow Melts to a New Molten Luster 2 Never Smudgy 3 Never Harsh This lustrous, dimensional cream shadow melts to a new molten luster. see more...

• I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go wi...1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
Rachel G.
Great Neck, NY
Love maybellines products this color combination was stunning and went really well with my eyes
This has amazing pigmentation and is very creamy. The price is amazing as well. Love the colors
Shiria V.
Little Elm, TX
Nice creamy eyeshadow easy to apply pig meats are high best when used with eyeshadow primer
Sara R.
Berlin, CT
Great duo! Very pigmented, beautiful colors. A great addition to your eyeshadow collection!
Cassie T.
Princeton
I love the eyeshadow that have 2 together. Makes it simple and quick when doing my makeup!
Amanda Z.
Louisville, OH
I liked the color but the cream made mw look like i had wrinkles and gor stuck in creases.
Miranda C.
Hesperia, CA
Amazing color pigment. I love using these colors as part of a more natural/everyday look.
Eli M.
Philadelphia, PA
Super super buena ! Muy duradrra , no Es polvoso para nada y con un muy lindo color tiene
Yanira C.
Un buen dúo y muy buena pigmentación ideal para hacer un look fácil sin complicarse tanto
Gara M.
Spokane
Not bad pigment. Could be better. Weird color combo though. The packaging is cute though
Alicia B.
Williamsburg, OH
What is your honest opinion about this product?is it worth using??
Madison B.
Moscow, ID
Do you think this certain color who would work better on brown eyes? I also have very oily eye lids, so I'm wondering if this product would make that worse or not.
Diana F.
Azusa, CA
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Janie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go with dark brown eyes?
K.T. B.
CENTRAL POINT, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's very hard for me to find eyeshadow that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin around my eyes. Has anyone had any problems with this eyeshadow and can you also tell me if it lasts?