BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Eye Studio Color Molten Cream Eyeshadow from Maybelline New York Now Shadow Melts to a New Molten Luster 2 Never Smudgy 3 Never Harsh This lustrous, dimensional cream shadow melts to a new molten luster. see more...

• I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colo...1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
Maybelline Eye Studio® Color Molten™ Eyeshadow
  • "This Maybeline eye studio color fusion often cream eyeshadow is wonderful. I have this product and is beautiful on and really makes my brown eyes pop. These duo eyeshadows are highly pigmented I think and easy to blend to get the desired look wether it be a simple day to day or a smokey eye for evening wear. They are Lon lasting but stay I place better when used with an eye primer or finishing makeup spray. " in 22 reviews
  • "Creamy, deluxe and devine a must for those nights out when you want to look like a queen.. a long lasting pigmented colour which adds to the glamour of your evening. Its A little pricey compared to boots etc but it is worth the treat" in 15 reviews
Andrea
Columbia, MO
The colors go on subtly, and the powder seems very fine. It tends to fall onto my cheeks when I'm putting it on. Not good if you're in a hurry because you will have to clean up and touch-up foundation.
Sarah E.
This is pretty much the same as Almay Shadow Sofies. It lacks pigment and doesn't last even withough primer. I do not recommend. I bought it at Rite Aid who has a great and simple return policy.
Liliana A.
Brownsville, TX
I have 2 of these because the colors are so pretty they speak to me i love colos like this these it brongs out the color of my eyes & their creamy easy to work with
krista m.
I love this color on it's beautiful it blends very well and it looks great with toned down natural makeup or you can were it with bold makeup and it looks amazing
JENNIFER B.
Upton, KY
RECENTLY BOUGHT THIS ITEM. I TEND TO LEAN MORE TOWARDS THE DARKER SHADES AND I FELT LIKE THE DARKEST COLOR JUST WASNT DARK ENOUGH! PROBABLY WILL NOT BUY AGAIN. ALSO FADED QUICKLY.
Samantha S.
Negaunee, MI
I was so excited to see a new collection of eye shadow from maybeline.. only to be unfortunately disappointed. not very pigmented and lots of fall out. not worth the money.
Jessie T.
This eyeshadow cream goes in smooth and last long without going flaky or rubbing off. Comes is multiple colours and i like them all. I have also tried the cream blush
Selenia R.
I think is a good one. Perfect as a complement of a great eyeshadow look. I like this shade so so much. I recomended the Maybelline Molten Eyeshadow #401 ROSE RUSH.
Verena B.
Cedarburg, WI
The color is strong and pops, but it the two colors don't blend as well as I would like them to. I use this rarely, as it's too strong for a day to day look for me.
Amazing colors with superb quality! They go so well together and would work well separate or together. First time user turned repeat buyer. All in all it's a good product which I will buy again and would recommend!
Alicia B.
Williamsburg, OH
What is your honest opinion about this product?is it worth using??
Madison B.
Moscow, ID
Do you think this certain color who would work better on brown eyes? I also have very oily eye lids, so I'm wondering if this product would make that worse or not.
Diana F.
Azusa, CA
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Janie A.
I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go with dark brown eyes?
K.T. B.
CENTRAL POINT, OR
It's very hard for me to find eyeshadow that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin around my eyes. Has anyone had any problems with this eyeshadow and can you also tell me if it lasts?