BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Eye Studio Color Molten Cream Eyeshadow from Maybelline New York Now Shadow Melts to a New Molten Luster 2 Never Smudgy 3 Never Harsh This lustrous, dimensional cream shadow melts to a new molten luster. see more...

• I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go wi...1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Liliana A.
Brownsville, TX
I have 2 of these because the colors are so pretty they speak to me i love colos like this these it brongs out the color of my eyes & their creamy easy to work with
krista m.
I love this color on it's beautiful it blends very well and it looks great with toned down natural makeup or you can were it with bold makeup and it looks amazing
JENNIFER B.
Upton, KY
RECENTLY BOUGHT THIS ITEM. I TEND TO LEAN MORE TOWARDS THE DARKER SHADES AND I FELT LIKE THE DARKEST COLOR JUST WASNT DARK ENOUGH! PROBABLY WILL NOT BUY AGAIN. ALSO FADED QUICKLY.
Samantha S.
Negaunee, MI
I was so excited to see a new collection of eye shadow from maybeline.. only to be unfortunately disappointed. not very pigmented and lots of fall out. not worth the money.
Jessie T.
This eyeshadow cream goes in smooth and last long without going flaky or rubbing off. Comes is multiple colours and i like them all. I have also tried the cream blush
Selenia R.
I think is a good one. Perfect as a complement of a great eyeshadow look. I like this shade so so much. I recomended the Maybelline Molten Eyeshadow #401 ROSE RUSH.
Verena B.
Cedarburg, WI
The color is strong and pops, but it the two colors don't blend as well as I would like them to. I use this rarely, as it's too strong for a day to day look for me.
katelyn b.
Savannah, TN
I thought these were pretty good. They are not the most pigminted, but they are a decent eyeshadow for drugstore. I woyuld recommend using an eyeshadow primer
Makayla W.
Maybelline's colors are very pigmented and easy to blend and build with. They have created so many different colors and palettes; I would definitely recommend.
Samantha M.
Woodbridge, VA
I can use this as a eyeshadow or eyebrow color and it works wonderfully! I use the dark shadow ro fill in my brows and the lighter to set the brow! I love it!
Alicia B.
Williamsburg, OH
What is your honest opinion about this product?is it worth using??
Madison B.
Moscow, ID
Do you think this certain color who would work better on brown eyes? I also have very oily eye lids, so I'm wondering if this product would make that worse or not.
Diana F.
Azusa, CA
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Janie A.
I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go with dark brown eyes?
K.T. B.
Central Point, OR
It's very hard for me to find eyeshadow that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin around my eyes. Has anyone had any problems with this eyeshadow and can you also tell me if it lasts?