BeautyEyeEyeshadowMaybelline
Eye Studio Color Molten Eyeshadow

Maybelline Eye Studio® Color Molten™ Eyeshadow

Eye Studio Color Molten Cream Eyeshadow from Maybelline New York Now Shadow Melts to a New Molten Luster 2 Never Smudgy 3 Never Harsh This lustrous, dimensional cream shadow melts to a new molten luster.

I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go with dark brown eyes?
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Start your review of Maybelline Eye Studio® Color Molten™ Eyeshadow!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This Maybeline eye studio color fusion often cream eyeshadow is wonderful. I have this product and is beautiful on and really makes my brown eyes pop. These duo eyeshadows are highly pigmented I think and easy to blend to get the desired look wether it be a simple day to day or a smokey eye for evening wear. They are Lon lasting but stay I place better when used with an eye primer or finishing makeup spray. in reviews
Creamy, deluxe and devine a must for those nights out when you want to look like a queen.. a long lasting pigmented colour which adds to the glamour of your evening. Its A little pricey compared to boots etc but it is worth the treatin reviews
Helga Z.
Maybelline Eye Studio® Color Molten™ Eyeshadow uploaded by Helga Z.
Color 303 Midnight Morph Let's be real for a second.. when it comes to putting on makeup..... I have no training, so basically no idea what I'm doing. ! The cream color is a little too light for my taste, but it has a bit of glitter so it sparkles. Tried using the black as an eyeliner... 🧐 Let's just claim user error.
Kellys C.
Arlington, OH
This is a wonderful product soooo pigmented and when I tried if for the first time I was very impressed about how smooth it went on my eyes color taupe craze goes great with my hazel eyes
Jess H.
Blacklick, OH
The colors are very pretty and the pigmentation once it goes on is nice and will last all day. These are also great for on the go.
Brittany A.
Shermans Dale, PA
I really love these due eyeshadows by Maybelline. The eyeshadow really shows up and doesn't have alot of fall out. Overall great eyeshadow.
Iasha W.
Chesapeake, VA
I once had a sample of this Maybelline Eyeshadow that was given to me by a friend once and tired it. I did not like the color duo together but however, the eyeshadow color was very pigmented and matte. It went on smooth without the cakey build up.
Nadi V.
Sunnyside, NY
I give this product only two stars. It's hard to apply and it doesn't last for long. 😒
Dana H.
Minooka, IL
This eyeshadow is great. No fallout, long lasting. The shade is gorgeous. I highly recommend this shadow. Price is on point too.
Alaina T.
These were terrible. They totally lacked in pigmentation and even if you did happen to get some pigment out of it, it would last a whole 20 minutes and be gone. These were a total waste of money if you want a cream shadow, get one of he color tattoos cause these are awful.
JENNIFER B.
Upton, KY
RECENTLY BOUGHT THIS ITEM. I TEND TO LEAN MORE TOWARDS THE DARKER SHADES AND I FELT LIKE THE DARKEST COLOR JUST WASNT DARK ENOUGH! PROBABLY WILL NOT BUY AGAIN. ALSO FADED QUICKLY.
kelilah M.
Lakeville, IN
2,790 reviews
These eyeshadow colors are absolutely beyond beautiful and the pigment is just awesome as it really shows up on your eyes which makes them stand out so well. I love how I never have to touch up with this palette as this eyeshadow will out last me the entire day. I like how this eyeshadow glides over my eyelids upon applying without the tugging and pulling of my eyelids which is great because I have sensitive eyes. If you want a eyeshadow that will outlast your day this is the one to buy !
Ask a question to the Influenster community...