BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Eye Studio Color Molten Cream Eyeshadow from Maybelline New York Now Shadow Melts to a New Molten Luster 2 Never Smudgy 3 Never Harsh This lustrous, dimensional cream shadow melts to a new molten luster. see more...

• I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go wi...1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
Maybelline Eye Studio® Color Molten™ Eyeshadow
Amo muito boa essa marca é muito boa , gosto muito e recomendo usem , fica super natural a pele eu gosto muito demais,
Actualmente, a Maybelline está presente em mais de 90 países pelo mundo e os seus produtos são distribuídos em todos os tipos de superfícies comerciais. O objectivo da empresa é fazer com que as mulheres se sintam mais bonitas e femininas e é por isso e pela avançada tecnologia e pesquisa na hora de elaborar os seus produtos, que a Maybelline é a marca de cosméticos número um do mundo,
Kim T.
Sallisaw, OK
Maybelline color molten eye shadow in the Rose Rush color is better than unban Decay eyeshadow's. Maybelline has a great pigment that stays on and is so easy to apply. It makes your eyes feel great. This product is absolutely the best product and the price is so affordable. You will be satisfied and pleased with this beautiful color. I have bought the entire line of molten eye shadow's. I get so many complainants when I'm wearing maybelline's Rose Rush!
Dayre R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great for a quick makeup look. If you just want to put something on your lids before heading out the door these are the best applied and blended out with fingers. It only last for a few hours before wearing off. I think would work better on dry skin and my recommendation is to put some concealer or primer on the lids first to try to make it last longer.
Heather M.
Not really a fan of Maybelline. The pigment isn't good and blending is always a nightmare. I guess I am just spoiled with good quality eye shadows these past few years. With that said though, I did use them for several years and made them work. You most def. can achieve a high quality look with a good eye primer and good brush.
Lauren S.
Columbus, OH
While the color stays with this kit, it is difficult to get the right amount from the container onto the eyelid. I like the concept, and the pink has a glittery profile that isn't too teen glam. I'm not sure how I feel about that matte brown they've paired with the pink. It is pretty on a pale eyelid as the accent.
Bonnie W.
Freeport, PA
I love Maybelline products and the eye studio color is just as amazing as all the others. It blends well and will not wear off in the middle of the day but at the same time you won't have to rub your eye lids off to remove it at the end of your day. They have an assortment of pretty colors to choose from.
Manda p.
House Springs, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had no pigment payoff with this duo. It really threw me off because some of the others are great! But, this one did nothing. The only reason I am giving it two stars is because I really enjoy the texture. It reminded me of Colour Pop. In my opinion this one was a waste of my money. skip it.
Timbrell R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I brought this because for the price you get two matching colors in one container. Using the product itself was easy and you didn't have to wonder what shade to use to match it with. However, this product is not of my favorites but is great for someone just starting to get into eyeshadows.
Kimberlyn A.
I will not buy this product again while the shades were beautiful and once on it looked well it was such a challenge to apply. Because of the cream eye shadow aspect I could not apply how I usually do and it had this weird spunky feel that made it feel weird on the eye throughout the day.
Alice B.
Frederiksted, USVI
I actually currently have this product in my makeup collection. I dont remember if I bought it or if it was a gift, but this is my first time having the product. I have used it before and while its not my favorite, it is pretty pigmented and the darker color works well for my smoky eyes.
Alicia B.
Williamsburg, OH
What is your honest opinion about this product?is it worth using??
Madison B.
Moscow, ID
Do you think this certain color who would work better on brown eyes? I also have very oily eye lids, so I'm wondering if this product would make that worse or not.
Diana F.
Azusa, CA
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Diana F.
Azusa, CA
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Janie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go with dark brown eyes?