BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Eye Studio Color Molten Cream Eyeshadow from Maybelline New York Now Shadow Melts to a New Molten Luster 2 Never Smudgy 3 Never Harsh This lustrous, dimensional cream shadow melts to a new molten luster. see more...

• I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go wi...1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Amo muito boa essa marca é muito boa , gosto muito e recomendo usem , fica super natural a pele eu gosto muito demais,
Actualmente, a Maybelline está presente em mais de 90 países pelo mundo e os seus produtos são distribuídos em todos os tipos de superfícies comerciais. O objectivo da empresa é fazer com que as mulheres se sintam mais bonitas e femininas e é por isso e pela avançada tecnologia e pesquisa na hora de elaborar os seus produtos, que a Maybelline é a marca de cosméticos número um do mundo,
kris b.
Oakwood, GA
I used to be hands down so obsessed with this product and especially this shade. This eyeshadow lasts all day long and is just so pigmented and beautiful. Its super cheap but is such a nice product and you get a lot of bang for your buck. It is my all time favorite maybeline product. I love the packaging too. Its clear and easy to see what it is when I'm going through all my makeup. It is although kind of dark so if you're not into a dark and dramatic look I do not recommend but if you are then yes buy it!!! Its always good to try something new anyways!!
Amanda B.
North Port, FL
I have hazel eyes, so purples and mauves are my favorite shadow to hear on my eyes, and this was no different. The packaging was lovely, the product pay off was great, and it has even lasted me for a while, which is always nice. I would say if you are into a small makeup routine and like the dewy look, then absolutely go for it!
Lucero V.
Santa Ana, CA
I recently just purchase one of these cream eye shadows from maybelline and it's been great I like it because it comes with two shades that help you create a nice look. They are shades that every girl needs nice and simple. The price is good and the quality too. For me it's a very good product that i will continue to use.
Erica F.
I actually liked these more than I thought I would. I like how you get a light color that would look good on the lid to a darker color that you can use in the crease or in your outer v. I don't think you can create an entire eye look with it but it still works!
BrieAnn W.
These colors work very well together. The lighter color is great for the lid and the darker for the crease. It isn't as pigmented as I thought it would be which is why I gave this product 3 stars. I would recommend this tho those who like building up their eyeshadow themselves.
Joann D.
Southwest Hbr, ME
This has to be one of the worst products I have ever used. I couldn't even find another use for it. No color payoff, it completely disappeared, it was patchy when it did give some pigmentation and it creased immediately. Awful, horrible don't waste your $
Jasmine M.
Lakeland, FL
The color is pretty okay . Stays on pretty well . The packaging isn't bad at all . I use to use this for my kit on my clients . It's not too bold of a color . I recommend to use this with an eye primer .
Eunice S.
Lawrence, MA
Very pigmented. A bit pricey but worth it. the colors are amazing. Packaging is ok nothing to fancy, use this product alot for going out. Makes my eyes shine. My eye color is dark brown/black big round. Yes i will be buying this product again in the near future
Kimberlyn A.
I will not buy this product again while the shades were beautiful and once on it looked well it was such a challenge to apply. Because of the cream eye shadow aspect I could not apply how I usually do and it had this weird spunky feel that made it feel weird on the eye throughout the day.
Alicia B.
Williamsburg, OH
What is your honest opinion about this product?is it worth using??
Madison B.
Moscow, ID
Do you think this certain color who would work better on brown eyes? I also have very oily eye lids, so I'm wondering if this product would make that worse or not.
Diana F.
Azusa, CA
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Janie A.
I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go with dark brown eyes?
K.T. B.
Central Point, OR
It's very hard for me to find eyeshadow that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin around my eyes. Has anyone had any problems with this eyeshadow and can you also tell me if it lasts?