BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A swirl of pearls take shadow out of this world, introducing Maybelline's Color Cosmos marbleized eyeshadow collection. Maybelline's swirl and baked technology blends 7 different uncrushed pearls with pure colour pigments so they retain their pristine...

• I recently bought two shades (downtown denim and ivy icon...1 Answers
  • Hello! I just would like to know how pigmented is this ey...2 Answers
  • With them being mixed together, does it come out dark?3 Answers
Maybelline Eye Studio Baked Eyeshadow
  • " I love these! i see a lot of negative comments but the one i bought has great pigmentation and is even more amazing when wet, it lasts a long time as well." in 13 reviews
Lisa M.
Corp Christi, TX
Very chalky not pigment at all ! Very disappointed not easy to apply very patchy not blending well! Do not recommend
alex c.
Chicago
It looks better in the package than it does on your face, in my opinion. When I applied it I could hardly see any color.
Breanna M.
Oak Park, MI
I have 45 Silver Sparks eye shadow. I'm not a big fan. The eye shadow complete crumbled. Total waste. Makes a total mess.
Shelby S.
Sanford, ME
It crumbled they day i got it. i did not drop it or anything. when i put my brush to it lightly it broke apert. the pigmentation is okay
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
I have no idea how anyone could like these. The colors are reminiscent of trashy Halloween costumes and it irritated my eyes enough to wash it off. It was very glittery and the colors didn't go on true to how they looked. Also the color creased and drifted under my eyes despite priming and setting. If I could award it negative stars i definitely would.
donna c.
Des Moines
Easy to break. Hard not alot of pigment. I found myself practically digging at it to get any color. I threw it away.
Beverly S.
Did not like this duo eyeshadow, very chalky and not very pigmented. They were also hard to blend on my eyes over a primer. So I would skip this duo.
Erin M.
I didn't think the pigmentation was impressive and felt like I just couldn't get enough product on to my brush. Sorry but not a fan.
Lindsay E.
Palm Coast, FL
This eyeshadow duo was awful. I was given it as a gift, I'm glad I didn't pay for it. Pigment was blah.
Denise F.
Aurora, CO
Product is hard to use, it is good if you can get the product off the palette.. I had one that worked well.. The other one's they seamed to be very hard to just get to come off and onto my brushes. Im not sure why? So I would not buy this product again.
Jaye W.
Masontown, PA
With them being mixed together, does it come out dark?
Candace L.
Louisville, KY
I have not tried this. It does seem very pricey and the "makeup specialist" at Walgreens lol did not recommend it. Is it worth the price? Those of you out there that have purchased this, would you purchase this product again?
Crystal C.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
Hello! I just would like to know how pigmented is this eyeshadow? I really want to try it but I'm not sure about the quality
Sylvia S.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
Does walmart nor carry this anymore?
Sophie B.
Melrose, MA
I recently bought two shades (downtown denim and ivy icon). Every time I use it I have an issue with fallout from the glitter in it. I also didn't realize it had glitter in it at time of purchase. Any suggestions on dealing with the glitter fallout?

Amazon