BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A swirl of pearls take shadow out of this world, introducing Maybelline's Color Cosmos marbleized eyeshadow collection. Maybelline's swirl and baked technology blends 7 different uncrushed pearls with pure colour pigments so they retain their pristine...

• I recently bought two shades (downtown denim and ivy icon). Every...1 Answers
  • Hello! I just would like to know how pigmented is this eyeshadow?...2 Answers
  • With them being mixed together, does it come out dark?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Norbeliss M.
Norbeliss M.
This is a wonderful new product! I love the new pearlized two shadows in one case and I hope they expand it to even more colors. Everything about it is great except it doesn't stay on very well. I hate to wet my eye shadows to make them durable because you can never really use them as a powder again. Perhaps they could divide each shadow into four compartments? If they were available under Amazon Prime I would purchase every single color combination.
Jamy J.
Jamy J.
Frederick, MD
I really loved my Baked Eye Shadow Duo ... until it hit the floor and shattered! I received the green shadow duo as a gift; typically I do not wear green eyeshadow, but I figured, why not? I loved this color combination; it blended well and made my eyes pop. For drugstore brand eyeshadow, this is a must; great value for the quality. If you put primer on your eyelids before hand, the green color will really pop!
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Stockton, Ca
No lie, I purchased this eyeshadow duo at the $.99 store. I have the shade in 15, a shimmery purple and light blue. they were probably being sold there since some people don't always buy color. but I think the duo contains a perfect pigmentation and not full of glitter but gives a cute shimmery effect
April L.
April L.
Hemet, CA
I thought the baked eye shadows looked beautiful, and they are, but on me they seem to smudge/smear a lot throughout the day. I probably need to use a primer and I'm sure that would fix it, but I'm one of those girls who prefers as little as possible on her face, so I just don't think this is for me.
keyty G.
keyty G.
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Bella Vista, AR
I like how this is a few different colors mixed into one. It makes the color not look so flat on my eye. I don't feel like I need to add so many other shades to make it stand out. It lasts all day and looked amazing with my brown eyes. I will keep buying these in different colors.
Karen S.
Karen S.
Ridgewood, NY
Is one of my favorite eyeshadows from L'Oreal especially cause he has two double-sided eyeshadow. Itching is very small and cute which got my center right away. I would honestly recommend if you're just starting as make up and you want to try eyeshadows Loreal is the way to go.
Carla P.
Carla P.
Dayton
I use this on the days I just need something extra. I love the pigment and the marbled side looks beautiful on my lid and inner corners of the eyes. I purchased at Walgreen's Drug Store. The product is reasonably priced and I would definitely purchase again.
Denise F.
Denise F.
Aurora, CO
Product is hard to use, it is good if you can get the product off the palette.. I had one that worked well.. The other one's they seamed to be very hard to just get to come off and onto my brushes. Im not sure why? So I would not buy this product again.
Rebekah B.
Rebekah B.
San Diego, CA
Maybelline's Baked Shadows, I think, are pretty good for what you get. The packaging is nice and the colors are pretty pigmented. It doesn't last as long as a department store brand, obviously, but for the price the quality is good. I would buy again.
Jaye W.
Jaye W.
Masontown, PA
With them being mixed together, does it come out dark?
Candace L.
Candace L.
Louisville, KY
I have not tried this. It does seem very pricey and the "makeup specialist" at Walgreens lol did not recommend it. Is it worth the price? Those of you out there that have purchased this, would you purchase this product again?
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
Hello! I just would like to know how pigmented is this eyeshadow? I really want to try it but I'm not sure about the quality
Sophie B.
Sophie B.
Melrose, MA
I recently bought two shades (downtown denim and ivy icon). Every time I use it I have an issue with fallout from the glitter in it. I also didn't realize it had glitter in it at time of purchase. Any suggestions on dealing with the glitter fallout?
Sylvia S.
Sylvia S.
Chandler, OK
Does walmart nor carry this anymore?