BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A swirl of pearls take shadow out of this world, introducing Maybelline's Color Cosmos marbleized eyeshadow collection. Maybelline's swirl and baked technology blends 7 different uncrushed pearls with pure colour pigments so they retain their pristine...

• I recently bought two shades (downtown denim and ivy icon). Every...1 Answers
  • Hello! I just would like to know how pigmented is this eyeshadow?...2 Answers
  • With them being mixed together, does it come out dark?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Anndria T.
This duo worked fairly well. I do really like the colors in this, but there was a pretty big amount of fallout. The colors are however very pigmented which was nice. For the money this was a fairly good product. I won't buy again simply because it is discontinued.
chelsea W.
Blue springs , MO
It's a pretty color in the pan but it just blends into a grey color when putting it on the eyes. I would say if you like blues that turn grey then this could work for you otherwise it's not for me personally.
Beatriz C.
League City, TX
This is so gorgeous and sparkly. Very pigmented and universal for all skin tones. I love using it as a highlighter too. Used it more than once. I love it on my brown eyes. It is really affordable too.
Elvy R.
Garland, TX
I love how you can use these wet for a bolder effect and the pigmentation is high quality, I haven't had a problem with smudging, it's an inexpensive longwear eyeshadow!
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Maybelline eyestudio cream shadow is semi easy-to-use but in my personal opinion the texture of this cream shadow does not spread evenly on my eyelids which makes the color pigmentation off also. I prefer cream shadow over powdered shadow to get the prefect beauty blend. Also because I have hooded eyelids and I feel like the cream stays in place and does not transfer like powder shadows do. I got the neutral colors at Walmart in the Cosmetics Department for $4. I still use this palette but it's not my favorite.
Eva V.
Grand Rapids
I decided to try out a bright color so I thought purple, why not? But this didn't have much pigment to it and it didn't show up much on my eyes not super impressed.
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
I have no idea how anyone could like these. The colors are reminiscent of trashy Halloween costumes and it irritated my eyes enough to wash it off. It was very glittery and the colors didn't go on true to how they looked. Also the color creased and drifted under my eyes despite priming and setting. If I could award it negative stars i definitely would.
Melina B.
Wasn't quite a fan of these baked eyeshadows. It was hard to pick up with my brush and I found they were kind of opaque and not really pigmented. I was looking through the makeup section at the drugstore because you never know what you can find there and I picked up some things but was disappointed with this.
Elizabeth S.
Springfield, MA
I am really not a fan of this. I don't think it has good color pay off. I feel like you work and work to build it up just to have it gone in like an hour. I was attracted to and bought the torques and brown duo. This might work better if you have really fair skin but for me being a medium tone it doesn't work and I don't recommend this to anyone with medium tone skin.
Lydia E.
I like the two shades it has for blues, I've had red hair though and have for about two years now so blue isn't a color I wear too often so I've gotten to hold on to this one for quite a long time, it goes on nice but it doesn't say well unless you use primer and or setting spray
Jaye W.
Masontown, PA
With them being mixed together, does it come out dark?
Candace L.
Louisville, KY
I have not tried this. It does seem very pricey and the "makeup specialist" at Walgreens lol did not recommend it. Is it worth the price? Those of you out there that have purchased this, would you purchase this product again?
Crystal C.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
Hello! I just would like to know how pigmented is this eyeshadow? I really want to try it but I'm not sure about the quality
Sylvia S.
Chandler, OK
Does walmart nor carry this anymore?
Sophie B.
Melrose, MA
I recently bought two shades (downtown denim and ivy icon). Every time I use it I have an issue with fallout from the glitter in it. I also didn't realize it had glitter in it at time of purchase. Any suggestions on dealing with the glitter fallout?