BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A swirl of pearls take shadow out of this world, introducing Maybelline's Color Cosmos marbleized eyeshadow collection. Maybelline's swirl and baked technology blends 7 different uncrushed pearls with pure colour pigments so they retain their pristine...

• I recently bought two shades (downtown denim and ivy icon...1 Answers
  • Hello! I just would like to know how pigmented is this ey...2 Answers
  • With them being mixed together, does it come out dark?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • " I love these! i see a lot of negative comments but the one i bought has great pigmentation and is even more amazing when wet, it lasts a long time as well." in 13 reviews
Melina B.
Marion, IN
Wasn't quite a fan of these baked eyeshadows. It was hard to pick up with my brush and I found they were kind of opaque and not really pigmented. I was looking through the makeup section at the drugstore because you never know what you can find there and I picked up some things but was disappointed with this.
Elizabeth S.
SPRINGFIELD, MA
I am really not a fan of this. I don't think it has good color pay off. I feel like you work and work to build it up just to have it gone in like an hour. I was attracted to and bought the torques and brown duo. This might work better if you have really fair skin but for me being a medium tone it doesn't work and I don't recommend this to anyone with medium tone skin.
Amanda D.
Budd Lake, NJ
I used number 60 Bronze Blowout. I don't know why but I absolutely hated this product. I thought that it had a lot of fallout and I really didn't like the colors when used wet or dry and I thought it wasn't very blendable. I usually like the maybeline eyestudio shadows but just did not think these were worth the money.
Lydia E.
I like the two shades it has for blues, I've had red hair though and have for about two years now so blue isn't a color I wear too often so I've gotten to hold on to this one for quite a long time, it goes on nice but it doesn't say well unless you use primer and or setting spray
Denise F.
Aurora, CO
Product is hard to use, it is good if you can get the product off the palette.. I had one that worked well.. The other one's they seamed to be very hard to just get to come off and onto my brushes. Im not sure why? So I would not buy this product again.
Renee R.
Lawton, OK
I swear this is by far the best product to bleach my hair. It doesn't damage it at all. It's a good price and easy to find while grocery shopping. This is the only product I use to bleach my hair and I love to share how great it is with anyone who wants to bleach their hair. I wouldn't recommend it on dark brown or black hair at all.
Breklyn T.
I used this one time for when we had a fancy party to go to. It was easy to apply and blend with my other makeup. It really made my hazel eyes pop. The packaging makes it fun and easy to store. I would definitely recommend this product!
Catrice F.
Arvada, CO
This eyeshadow looked so fun but when applied it doesn't look anything like it does in the palate. But then again one could expect that just upon looking at it I suppose. I might be feeling crazy and try again but I don't know
Corijona F.
Portsmouth, VA
A friend gave me this eye shadow to try, and I was very excited to receive it. The packaging was great and the color looked awesome. I was highly disappointed when I went to apply it to my eyes. The color wasn't vibrant and it was terrible to blend. I will not be purchasing this in the future.
Joleasa T.
Lansing, IL
I love for my eyes to be the center of attention and this eye shadow makes my eyes pop. It is very easy to apply and I apply it with a flat brush. If I want to pick up extra product I will use a wet brush with it. By the shadow being backed it allows the product to be more pigmented and build with.
Jaye W.
Masontown, PA
With them being mixed together, does it come out dark?
Candace L.
Louisville, KY
I have not tried this. It does seem very pricey and the "makeup specialist" at Walgreens lol did not recommend it. Is it worth the price? Those of you out there that have purchased this, would you purchase this product again?
Crystal C.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
Hello! I just would like to know how pigmented is this eyeshadow? I really want to try it but I'm not sure about the quality
Sylvia S.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
Does walmart nor carry this anymore?
Sophie B.
Melrose, MA
I recently bought two shades (downtown denim and ivy icon). Every time I use it I have an issue with fallout from the glitter in it. I also didn't realize it had glitter in it at time of purchase. Any suggestions on dealing with the glitter fallout?