Maybelline Eye Studio Baked Eye Shadow Duo uploaded by stefanie b.Maybelline Eye Studio Baked Eye Shadow Duo uploaded by Norbeliss M.Maybelline Eye Studio Baked Eye Shadow Duo uploaded by Jennifer B.

BY MAYBELLINE NEW YORK

Now, a swirl of pearls makes shadow new again our advanced baked technology keeps pearls uncrushed for refined luminosity. 7 different pure pigments are swirled together for gorgeous dimensional color. see more...

Norbeliss M.
Norbeliss M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Eye Studio Color Pearls Marbleized Eyeshadow Sinful Sinnamon 80 0.09 oz; 2.5 g
This is a wonderful new product! I love the new pearlized two shadows in one case and I hope they expand it to even more colors. Everything about it is great except it doesn't stay on very well. I hate to wet my eye shadows to make them durable because you can never really use them as a powder again. Perhaps they could divide each shadow into four compartments? If they were available under Amazon Prime I would purchase every single color combination.
Robin f.
Robin f.
Hillsborough, NH
I like mayballine eye shadows, or did before I realized they tested on animals. This one just didn't do it for me though. The eye shadow is soft enough to get a good amount onto your eyelids. Unlike some products I've used
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Evans City, PA
This is beautiful! This can give your eyes a natural look if you blend it more or you can blend less and go for a more dramatic look. It is so shimmery and goes on nice and smooth. Give it try people, you won't regret it!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Machesney Pk, IL
I have the Maybelline eye due in the color denim. It is light blue dark blu with gold flakes. I use a shadow primer and this color still is not very bright, it goes on shear. I do like it but it's not one of my favs
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
This is probably my favorite eyeshadow. I love the baked eyeshadow a they go on so pretty with such a a small amount. I've been able to purchase this at numerous places. I usually get it at Target.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Thayne, WY
I love the dual eyeshadows because they work so well together! Two colors in one container is perfect and the price is great. The eyeshadow lasts all day long.
december h.
december h.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this! I am obsessed with the rosy palette I got. The colors are so easily blended, the effect is flawless. I will keep buying this product.
Beverly S.
Beverly S.
Did not like this duo eyeshadow, very chalky and not very pigmented. They were also hard to blend on my eyes over a primer. So I would skip this duo.
Shelby A.
Shelby A.
La Junta, CO
I loved loved loved the bronze gold shade they had in this line it was amazing literallyi perfeft like green toned gold for green eyes.
Nyah G.
Nyah G.
Glendale, CA
Meh not so perfect but I'll use it if I have too. I like the idea of it being two colors in one but it sometimes gets smudged together