Maybelline Eye Studio Baked Eye Shadow Duo uploaded by stefanie b.Maybelline Eye Studio Baked Eye Shadow Duo uploaded by Ashley C.Maybelline Eye Studio Baked Eye Shadow Duo uploaded by Ashley C.

BY MAYBELLINE NEW YORK

Maybelline Eye Studio Baked Shadow DuoOur advanced baked technology keeps pearls uncrushed for refined luminosity. -7 different pure pigments are swirled together for gorgeous dimensional color-Now, a swirl of pearls makes shadow new again! see more...

Jamy J.
Jamy J.
Frederick, MD
I really loved my Baked Eye Shadow Duo ... until it hit the floor and shattered! I received the green shadow duo as a gift; typically I do not wear green eyeshadow, but I figured, why not? I loved this color combination; it blended well and made my eyes pop. For drugstore brand eyeshadow, this is a must; great value for the quality. If you put primer on your eyelids before hand, the green color will really pop!
Natasha S.
Natasha S.
Review for: Eye Studio Color Pearls Marbleized Eyeshadow Ivy Icon 70 0.09 oz; 2.5 g
This is a wonderful new product! I love the new pearlized two shadows in one case and I hope they expand it to even more colors. Everything about it is great except it doesn't stay on very well. I hate to wet my eye shadows to make them durable because you can never really use them as a powder again. Perhaps they could divide each shadow into four compartments?
April L.
April L.
Hemet, CA
I thought the baked eye shadows looked beautiful, and they are, but on me they seem to smudge/smear a lot throughout the day. I probably need to use a primer and I'm sure that would fix it, but I'm one of those girls who prefers as little as possible on her face, so I just don't think this is for me.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't know if this was discontinued or maybe repackaged, but I can't find it anywhere. I love this eye-shadow duo. Easy to apply, long lasting, vibrant, beautiful! Doesn't flake off, crease or wear off significantly over time.
Roman J.
Roman J.
I've had this for years (I know that it's "expired" by this point), but if you scrape off the top the color pay off is still absolutely amazing! Love it
Cambria S.
Cambria S.
Pensacola, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did not like this at all. The shade was beautiful but the pigmentation was just not there at all. I have it to me niece to use as play makeup
Olivia K.
Olivia K.
I had several of these, but I can't find them anymore! Good for a woman on a budget, and the best colors for all day wear!
Lee P.
Lee P.
Milton, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh my! Very awesome product! I love the different tones that you can mix to get the perfect color that you need
Kayla V.
Kayla V.
san marcos
Beauty Junkie Expert
It works pretty well, but doesn't last that long. But has good pigment that would last for a quick makeup wear
Anna R.
Anna R.
Antigo , WI
I love that there are two in one and the size. But I do find that it breaks easy. Love the way it applies.