BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I've never used Maybelline Eye Shadow before, but have heard the ...2 Answers
  • I like the price of this product but I am wondering if it lasts a...1 Answers
echo g.
Spokane, WA
Love the colors that is before i swiched colors but for someonw with my type of eyes the browns did help bring my eyes out now it just makes me look like black eyes..
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
I like this eye shadow palette and love the colors offered. I only used it a few times because, even with primer, it doesn't last long at all! Was pretty disappointing. Was super affordable, but I would recommend something better quality than this.
Romona R.
Little Rock, AR
Pretty good brand . I like the nude natural soft look. The colors in this variety are all soft colors . I like this eye shadow personally from its colors, the soft feel,the brand , its price and more. You cant go wrong with Maybelline Eye shadow collection
Amber P.
I love the neutral palette, it lasts me all day, although I do find it to crease when my face is very oily. It's my go to when I don't want to use my expensive stuff!
Laura O.
Eau Claire
I use this palette EVERYDAY. Super awesome, natural, basic colors--a staple for your makeup bag! Plus affordable! The browns pair perfectly with my blue eyes! Wonderful drug store product.
Shannon M.
Burlington, WA
This Maybelline palette and russet neutrals is perfect for anyone who likes earthy colors. I purchased mine at Walgreens when they have cosmetic sales. It is an affordable pallet for those who like to purchase drugstore cosmetics.
Valentina S.
West Palm Beach, FL
I like their colors, there are many to choose. Some of them has a lot of pigment. It is compared to other high end products. It's packaging is small and normal. I use this product few times a week. It is affordable.
Kailyn K.
Philadelphia, PA
This little palette is so affordable and great. It looks so good and works with whatever kind of makeup day you're going for. I'm a natural makeup person and this works so great!! I totally recommend this for those who love natural looking makeup.
Taylor S.
Neutral shades that really help you feel natural in the Summer. Very pigmented and reminds you of something you would find in Sephora for a cheaper price! I would recommend this!
Beatriz S.
I actually like this product. The shades are all neutral gut everyday use. Not the most pigmented but with a good eyeshadow base that should do the trick. Plus it's only $4.99. The price is great!
Janel H.
Winnipeg , Manitoba
I've never used Maybelline Eye Shadow before, but have heard the neutral colours are comparable to big name brands. I was also wondering how long lasting these products are? Get at me!
Natalie C.
Daphne, Al
I like the price of this product but I am wondering if it lasts all day?