BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I've never used Maybelline Eye Shadow before, but have heard the ne...2 Answers
  • I like the price of this product but I am wondering if it lasts all...1 Answers
Jamie V.
Jamie V.
Whitesville
I like this eye shadow palette and love the colors offered. I only used it a few times because, even with primer, it doesn't last long at all! Was pretty disappointing. Was super affordable, but I would recommend something better quality than this.
Kailyn K.
Kailyn K.
Philadelphia, PA
This little palette is so affordable and great. It looks so good and works with whatever kind of makeup day you're going for. I'm a natural makeup person and this works so great!! I totally recommend this for those who love natural looking makeup.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Mount Vernon, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Maybelline palette and russet neutrals is perfect for anyone who likes earthy colors. I purchased mine at Walgreens when they have cosmetic sales. It is an affordable pallet for those who like to purchase drugstore cosmetics.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Neutral shades that really help you feel natural in the Summer. Very pigmented and reminds you of something you would find in Sephora for a cheaper price! I would recommend this!
Amber P.
Amber P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the neutral palette, it lasts me all day, although I do find it to crease when my face is very oily. It's my go to when I don't want to use my expensive stuff!
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Streetsboro, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the colors they came out true to what they look like. This stuff is long lasting. Its one of my go tops plus its affordable
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
Miami,Florida
I love the colors that are ideal for transition are very practical. All Maybelline products are very good , this is no slouch.
Ana S.
Ana S.
Orlando, FL
Classics and excelents for a routine, when I go to the college I love to use neutrals colors, this palette make me so happy!
Lisa A.
Lisa A.
Carthage, MS
Love the neutral colors. Stays on all day with no flaking. Reasonably priced. Makes eyes pop and enhances eye color.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Huntington, WV
Great shades I love these colors..they are easy to apply and last all day..it is very affordable.and worth buying..
Janel H.
Janel H.
Winnipeg , Manitoba
I've never used Maybelline Eye Shadow before, but have heard the neutral colours are comparable to big name brands. I was also wondering how long lasting these products are? Get at me!
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
Daphne, Al
I like the price of this product but I am wondering if it lasts all day?