Maybelline Eye Shadow - Russet Neutrals

I've never used Maybelline Eye Shadow before, but have heard the neutral colours are comparable to big name brands. I was also wondering how long lasting these products are? Get at me!
I like the price of this product but I am wondering if it lasts all day?
Start your review of Maybelline Eye Shadow - Russet Neutrals!
Product Highlights
“I have fair skin and hazel eyes. I love the way that these neutral colors look. They bring out my eye color and blend well with my fair skin.” in 7 reviews
Long Bottom, OH
I don’t we’re much eyeshadow but when I do I tend to go with more browns and other colors closer to that. Nothing super dramatic but I’m willing to try anything. I would recommend these. But I like using my own brushes and not the ones that come in the packs
Las Vegas
I like this eye shadow palette and love the colors offered. I only used it a few times because, even with primer, it doesn't last long at all! Was pretty disappointing. Was super affordable, but I would recommend something better quality than this.
Little Rock, AR
Pretty good brand . I like the nude natural soft look. The colors in this variety are all soft colors . I like this eye shadow personally from its colors, the soft feel,the brand , its price and more. You cant go wrong with Maybelline Eye shadow collection
Tucson, AZ
My niece got into makeup this year, but complained about having only bold, bright and dark colors. So for Christmas I got her some makeup brushes and this eye shadow palette. She loves it and is feeling more confident in Doug her makeup. It has a great pigmentation and stays on her eyelids all day.
I love the neutral palette, it lasts me all day, although I do find it to crease when my face is very oily. It's my go to when I don't want to use my expensive stuff!
Burlington, WA
This Maybelline palette and russet neutrals is perfect for anyone who likes earthy colors. I purchased mine at Walgreens when they have cosmetic sales. It is an affordable pallet for those who like to purchase drugstore cosmetics.
West Palm Beach, FL
I like their colors, there are many to choose. Some of them has a lot of pigment. It is compared to other high end products. It's packaging is small and normal. I use this product few times a week. It is affordable.
Spokane, WA
Love the colors that is before i swiched colors but for someonw with my type of eyes the browns did help bring my eyes out now it just makes me look like black eyes..
Glendale
I love Maybelline The Nudes Eye Shadow Palette it has all the colors I use for my everyday makeup ! They are quite long lasting and better than a lot of high end brands . You can find it at Walmart , Target and Ulta . It’s a good penny saver!
Philadelphia, PA
This little palette is so affordable and great. It looks so good and works with whatever kind of makeup day you're going for. I'm a natural makeup person and this works so great!! I totally recommend this for those who love natural looking makeup.