BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Eye Express Cream Shadow Stick
  • "These eyeshadow shadow sticks are super awesome. So creamy they just glide on you eyes. Fun color and amazing texture." in 4 reviews
Rachel H.
Augusta, ME
The Maybelline eye express cream shadow stick in the minty shade is perfect for a night out on the town. It lasts all night through dancing and all kinds of weather. My only change I would make to this product is that it is a little bit hard to remove even with makeup remover, but overall it's a great night look.
Ariel G.
The Maybelline Eye Express Cream Shadow Stick-Minty: No. 500 is a decent product. It's long lasting as far as drug store products go. I had a little skin irritation from this and I actually don't have terribly sensitive skin as some others have mentioned. It's definitely a product that has its pros and cons, but not one I would keep in mind as a go-to product.
Deena M.
Eatonville, WA
I have finally found an under the eye foundation for me. This shade is perfect and blends in wonderfuly.i would definitely recommend it, I found it at my local drug store.
Jacqueline P.
Beautiful color, but the cooling/minty effect must be caused by something I'm sensitive to, as it caused some redness and irritation. Be careful if you have sensitive skin.
Katie W.
Osteen, FL
Liked this but wouldn't run out and buy more just because I'm getting low or ran out it was a bit sticky and felt caked on my eyes even if I didn't use slot of it it smelled kinda weird but wasn't too bad of a product
María R.
weston, FL
Filida happier volumen pero no tan exagerado pues este producto y la idea me parece que marca el rostro de una manera muy natural y muy efectivo además es perdurable y lo mejor es que es permanente y después lavar la cara por el agua y no se te va a caer Entonces por lo tanto es lo máximo
Tessa M.
I did not like Maybelline Eye Express Cream Eye shadows at all. If you have oily eyelids like me, you might want to avoid this. It did not stay put in my eyes.
Aubree L.
Burleson, TX
I love this thing. Super easy and quick bit of shadow for days when I'm running late to school but don't want to be a complete hot mess.
Crystal W.
Rochester, PA
I have tried the shadow sticks a few times but I am not very skilled at makeup application and could not get them to work in my favor.
Kirendaa M.
Pleasant City, OH
It goes on great but the pigmentation after applying left much to be desired. I really want to live this product but I just can't.
Tamar K.
New Castle, DE
How is this, can anyone recommend?
Tameena S.