Maybelline Eye Duets Liner/Shadow uploaded by Tash P.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is the shadow side nicely pigmented?1 Answers
  • Someone, anyone.....What's the best way to learn what eye...2 Answers
  • How long do you recommend wearing this product before it ...1 Answers
Tash P.
Qld, Australia
I love this stubby pencil duo, texture is smooth glides on easily. Black can be used for a great smokey eye or just as a liner. I have used it as a all over the lid then a sparkle black shadow on top! ūüėäAmazing!!
Heidi S.
Prescott
Thus duo works great for the water line and highlights around the eyes. I’ve been using this duo liner for a few years, great price and always works great! Minimal packaging, recommend buying!
Keiondra J.
White Castle, LA
I've used Maybelline eye liner and eye shadow on my eyes and I loved it, I liked how long it lasted when I tried it on
Tiffany A.
i like this product it just doesn't have a lot. i use eyeliner almost everyday and o ran out of this very quickly
Brenda H.
Pahokee, FL
This product is good for a quick look. Applies very smoothly and it's very pigmented. I usually use this once or twice a week. I bought this product in Walmart and I would buy it again. I will also recommend it
mary B.
I don't like it. The colors aren't what I expected and it's runny. Also it's too thick, I prefer a fine line.
Helena T.
brampton
Simple to use even on the go! It glides easily and the price is worth it! I would recommend it!
Rodelene C.
It is good. It is better than the other liners. The good thing is, it is dual. Great for teenagers, also for adults.
Emily G.
√ďtimo l√°pis, boa pigmenta√ß√£o, s√≥ poderia ser menor, menos grosso, al√©m de n√£o me dar alergia como os outros ūüėć
Mallory F.
This was a good product, but it wasn't my favorite. It didn't go on my lid very smoothly and felt scratchy.
Jada E.
Grayson, GA
Someone, anyone.....What's the best way to learn what eye colors suit you? I am 46, and still feel clueless on the makeup aisle! I wear dark rimmed glasses, so don't want to overdo my eyes with heavy color, but I want to accent what I have! :) Tips and links to videos much appreciated! TIA!
Brittany L.
Los Angeles, CA
Is the shadow side nicely pigmented?
Anjanique W.
Accokeek, MD
Does this product come in different colors?
Anjanique W.
Accokeek, MD
Does this product come in different colors?
Juanita E.
Topeka, KS
How long do you recommend wearing this product before it needs to be refreshed?