Maybelline Eye Duets Liner/Shadow uploaded by Tash P.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is the shadow side nicely pigmented?1 Answers
  • Someone, anyone.....What's the best way to learn what eye colors ...2 Answers
  • How long do you recommend wearing this product before it needs to...1 Answers
Keiondra J.
White Castle, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used Maybelline eye liner and eye shadow on my eyes and I loved it, I liked how long it lasted when I tried it on
Catheline K.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it> Maybelline Products are amazing and affordable for everyone to purchase. You wouldn't be disappointed in their products.
Lethicia F.
ARAÇATUBA
I love pencil , it leaves the lips very soft and very good, the price is well taken into account, it's well worth buying.
Deepthi N.
this is a really good dupe for the urban decay double ended stick. Good pigmentation and definitely not as expensive as alternatives. Easy to apply but can dry out if you leave it uncapped or for too long
Tiffiny D.
Las Vegas, NV
love the color choices. They are just fabulous! Easy to apply. Good value too
corrine y.
Buffalo, NY
works okay, smart idea but doesn't have good pigment, its hard to find in stores
Rae B.
Arvada, CO
I really like this on my think the color is absolutely beautiful on that goes on smoothly long-lasting pretty good consistency
Paula Š.
It was really good for me, but i am not an every day eyeliner user. The colour was really black which you need from eyeliner. It was super good and stayed all day on.
Jess M.
Thornhill, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is atrocious. Is this even still around? So ugly and makes everyone look tacky.
Nicole B.
Omg I love this product!!!!!😍 it goes on smoothly and has 2 different pencils in one . The caps stay on the pencil well. The product stays on for hours. The only down side is you have to sharpen the pencil but the product quality over comes that over and over again. I definitely recommend😍
Jada E.
Grayson, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Someone, anyone.....What's the best way to learn what eye colors suit you? I am 46, and still feel clueless on the makeup aisle! I wear dark rimmed glasses, so don't want to overdo my eyes with heavy color, but I want to accent what I have! :) Tips and links to videos much appreciated! TIA!
Brittany L.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the shadow side nicely pigmented?
Anjanique W.
Accokeek, MD
Does this product come in different colors?
Anjanique W.
Accokeek, MD
Does this product come in different colors?
Juanita E.
Topeka, KS
How long do you recommend wearing this product before it needs to be refreshed?