Maybelline Eye Duets Liner/Shadow uploaded by Tash P.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is the shadow side nicely pigmented?1 Answers
  • Someone, anyone.....What's the best way to learn what eye colors ...2 Answers
  • How long do you recommend wearing this product before it needs to...1 Answers
mary B.
I don't like it. The colors aren't what I expected and it's runny. Also it's too thick, I prefer a fine line.
Nefeli K.
Chania
it is the worst eye shadow pencil it isn't smooth and when i use it for the first time i harted my eye as in was thinking that it was smooth
Jess M.
Thornhill, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is atrocious. Is this even still around? So ugly and makes everyone look tacky.
Angie B.
No me gusta su pigmentación, deberán mejorar sus productos al igual que las bases para el rostro
Sylvia B.
Creola, Ohio
There eye products are okay but not my first choice. Very affordable but you get what you paid for. Less pigmented and less creamy and doesn't last long. Wears off easy
Ashley B.
Jacksonville, FL
Worst shadow ever. Liner is ok. Shadow is so creamy and gooey is was smeared all over the place within an hour
Brooke C.
Hazard, KY
I was not a fan of this. If was chalky, settled in fine lines and just dod not wear well. The color was dull and lifeless. It looked like it was second day make up after a freah application. You would literally need to re apply every hour to keep this looking decent.
Larysa C.
Although the colours in the line are gorgeous, I feel as though they are far far far from long wearing. The smudge easily, and don't really set. You're better off paying a little bit more for a product that won't budge.
taelor b.
Eau Claire, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not the craziest about this duet. It's okay, but I have used other things that are better. It's hard to find in drugstores around here.
keya D.
Olive Branch, MS
I haven't used this product but it may be used for a good base to help stop creasing of the eyeshadows
Jada E.
Grayson, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Someone, anyone.....What's the best way to learn what eye colors suit you? I am 46, and still feel clueless on the makeup aisle! I wear dark rimmed glasses, so don't want to overdo my eyes with heavy color, but I want to accent what I have! :) Tips and links to videos much appreciated! TIA!
Brittany L.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the shadow side nicely pigmented?
Anjanique W.
Accokeek, MD
Does this product come in different colors?
Anjanique W.
Accokeek, MD
Does this product come in different colors?
Juanita E.
Topeka, KS
How long do you recommend wearing this product before it needs to be refreshed?