Maybelline Eye Duets Liner/Shadow uploaded by Tash P.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is the shadow side nicely pigmented?1 Answers
  • Someone, anyone.....What's the best way to learn what eye...2 Answers
  • How long do you recommend wearing this product before it ...1 Answers
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
Maybelline eye duets liner sugar & spice is another great product from Maybelline.this blends so well on your eyelids,you can get that sultry look so easy with this product.very easy to apply.the price is fantastic.I love Maybelline make up.Trust it completely.
Katarina J.
Lindenhurst, NY
This product was one of my more recent Maybelline purchases. I loved the color of the product and the idea of what it would do but I was unhappy with how it applied. It seemed as though it was more oily than I would want. It definitely did not last the whole day
Jessica N.
Norfolk , Va
Eyeshadow and liner in one? It's solo convenient and super affordable ! I bought mine from my local Walmart ! I really love the formula and it wears for a long time when you use a primer
Kaylee H.
Burton, MI
This product is great for the person who like a dark water line or a white one. The combination liner saved space and money. The white is highly pigmented along the black liner as well.
Claudia W.
Its a very beautiful and bright shadow. It gives your eye look a pop. It could be more creamy and less pimative. Its a great product and can beat other alternatives. Just needs a good primer and your set. I do recommend this product, but it could flake
Angie W.
Saint Joseph, MO
This 2 in 1 pencil is great! I like that I can grab 1 pencil for 2 jobs. It goes on smooth and lasts all day! Even though it lasts all day it washes off easily when removing your make up.
Elissa V.
Camarillo, CA
Maybelline Eye Duets Liner/Shadow is a great product for filling in your eyebrows. They had a good selection of color, and it is very pigmented so you only need to use a little at a time. The option of using the liner and or the shadow is really great.
Alana B.
Unadilla, NY
Like the ability to control the intensity of color, makes it easy to create a more natural daytime look but can be enhanced for a night out. Not heavy on the eye, which is really nice.
erica b.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wasn't a fan. Had to go over and over to see some type of line. The white did brighten my water like but the black wasn't something that I liked and would use again
Jennifer E.
Keyport, NJ
This product gave me the right amount of color, and the best part about it was that it lasted long. I was able to blend the two shades together to always have a new look!! Love it!!!
Jada E.
Grayson, GA
Someone, anyone.....What's the best way to learn what eye colors suit you? I am 46, and still feel clueless on the makeup aisle! I wear dark rimmed glasses, so don't want to overdo my eyes with heavy color, but I want to accent what I have! :) Tips and links to videos much appreciated! TIA!
Brittany L.
Los Angeles, CA
Is the shadow side nicely pigmented?
Anjanique W.
Accokeek, MD
Does this product come in different colors?
Anjanique W.
Accokeek, MD
Does this product come in different colors?
Juanita E.
Topeka, KS
How long do you recommend wearing this product before it needs to be refreshed?