Maybelline Eye Duets Liner/Shadow uploaded by Tash P.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is the shadow side nicely pigmented?1 Answers
  • Someone, anyone.....What's the best way to learn what eye colors ...2 Answers
  • How long do you recommend wearing this product before it needs to...1 Answers
Noel A.
RockyMount, NC
Not a bad product,but I thought it smudged easily. Still a nice combo nonetheless. It was a bit too bright for my taste .
Beth Y.
W Lafayette, IN
I'm not sure if this is the exact one I have most recently used, but the color sounds about right. I purchased it for "blue" eyes and it's a brown colors. Wears nicely throughout the day. I just wish it was a little "softer" when applied. The makeup itself sometimes feels a bit like pencil lead.
Joannie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product... Love the effects it has on my eyes...will continue to purchase this...
Lindsey W.
Syracuse, NY
This liner/shadow duet is wonderful. It is SO creamy, and stays on all day!
Châu C.
Conway, AR
I think the concept is awesome, very convenient to carrying in your purse but I think the white side is obviously better than the black
Cami L.
Love the way this made my eyes pop. Goes on smooth and doesn't make my eyelids break out or swell. I have serious allergies to most things that are applied to my skin.
Sandy W.
It smudges off easily and I don't even have oily eyelids. In addition, it's hard to apply.
Kelsey J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wasn't too crazy about these. The color was okay,but I found them fading fairly quickly.
kristi k.
ANDERSON, sc
I have not received this product therefore cannot leave a review i will leave one when i get it
Marah P.
Salem, AL
Love Love Love this eyeshadow! Love the color and just how it works! Would for sure purchase this again!!
Jada E.
Grayson, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Someone, anyone.....What's the best way to learn what eye colors suit you? I am 46, and still feel clueless on the makeup aisle! I wear dark rimmed glasses, so don't want to overdo my eyes with heavy color, but I want to accent what I have! :) Tips and links to videos much appreciated! TIA!
Brittany L.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the shadow side nicely pigmented?
Anjanique W.
Accokeek, MD
Does this product come in different colors?
Anjanique W.
Accokeek, MD
Does this product come in different colors?
Juanita E.
Topeka, KS
How long do you recommend wearing this product before it needs to be refreshed?