Maybelline Eye Duets Liner/Shadow uploaded by Tash P.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is the shadow side nicely pigmented?1 Answers
  • Someone, anyone.....What's the best way to learn what eye colors ...2 Answers
  • How long do you recommend wearing this product before it needs to...1 Answers
Debi C.
Savannah, GA
These are awesome.. Easy to use..great price . Great color selection as well... Will buy again
Helena T.
brampton
Simple to use even on the go! It glides easily and the price is worth it! I would recommend it!
Zarina D.
Very good quality and beautiful color for creating a great look with brown eyes !
corrine y.
Buffalo, NY
works okay, smart idea but doesn't have good pigment, its hard to find in stores
Tiffiny D.
Las Vegas, NV
love the color choices. They are just fabulous! Easy to apply. Good value too
Mary P.
Crown Point, IN
Love the smooth finish of this shadow. The colors blend well and complement each other nicely. The price is right and I definitely love the different color pallets. Very impressed for the price!
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
Maybelline eye duets liner sugar & spice is another great product from Maybelline.this blends so well on your eyelids,you can get that sultry look so easy with this product.very easy to apply.the price is fantastic.I love Maybelline make up.Trust it completely.
Faith T.
Smyrna, TN
I do like this product it just doesn't stay on as long as other brands I have tried. This product is less expensive than the brands that stay on longer. But that comes with how much you are willing to pay for your make up.
Rhia H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very convenient line that has the liner shadow in one. i just wish they had more colors to choose from. This is a very good brand andgood makeup purchase in my opinion.
Cami L.
Love the way this made my eyes pop. Goes on smooth and doesn't make my eyelids break out or swell. I have serious allergies to most things that are applied to my skin.
Jada E.
Grayson, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Someone, anyone.....What's the best way to learn what eye colors suit you? I am 46, and still feel clueless on the makeup aisle! I wear dark rimmed glasses, so don't want to overdo my eyes with heavy color, but I want to accent what I have! :) Tips and links to videos much appreciated! TIA!
Brittany L.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the shadow side nicely pigmented?
Anjanique W.
Accokeek, MD
Does this product come in different colors?
Anjanique W.
Accokeek, MD
Does this product come in different colors?
Juanita E.
Topeka, KS
How long do you recommend wearing this product before it needs to be refreshed?