Maybelline Eye Duets Liner/Shadow uploaded by Tash P.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is the shadow side nicely pigmented?1 Answers
  • Someone, anyone.....What's the best way to learn what eye colors ...2 Answers
  • How long do you recommend wearing this product before it needs to...1 Answers
Perla R.
i like this product because one it is dual ended so you already getting two in one then you get a lot of pigmentation which maybelline isnt really famous for.. but otherwise than thaat this product is greatt!!
Beth Y.
W Lafayette, IN
I'm not sure if this is the exact one I have most recently used, but the color sounds about right. I purchased it for "blue" eyes and it's a brown colors. Wears nicely throughout the day. I just wish it was a little "softer" when applied. The makeup itself sometimes feels a bit like pencil lead.
Rose B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I LOVE THOS. made my eyes and brows pop and look so defined. I love the color and it applies so smoothly. The price was fair, I purchased at my local beauty supply store Sally's. I would absolutely buy a again.
Heather H.
Hillsdale, MI
I love this product. Easy to use. I hope other people try this awesome product. Give this product a try. This lasted about 12 hours. I enjoy having two colors to work with. I will continue to use this product.
Yvonne R.
West Columbia, TX
It's a good product to use when you are in a hurry . Which I'm always am because I'm a mom and have no time to fuss.I can contour my lids with the darker shade and highlight with the lighter all in one go.
Summer R.
Shenandoah, VA
It's a good good product. It works how you want it to. It's not messy. It lasts. It's easy to apply, it shows up on darker skin types and lasts longer than most brands products. My eyes are blue, but they change color often. When my eyes are darker there bolder with this product.
Jennifer P.
Corunna, MI
I just like anything its what ever works for you and your face in the morning, but for anything like all day ued i say its amazing i really doont have any problems what so ever even when i am working out
Jhosely B.
Doral, FL
It is excellent for a perfect layout and easy use Eyeliner that suits your convenience,with beautiful and sophisticated packaging for your products look delicate and feminine,You can buy it at ANY of authorized shops for this brand, provided you have the opportunity to acquire it again
Sonya A.
Dexter, MO
Normally i usually just put on which ever eyeliner i see that looks cheap. One day i was at Walmart and stumbled upon this eyeliner. It gave me such a good texture. It had a bold black color to it. It didn't smear and dried quickly which is the good side of it. I totally recommend.
Ashley M.
Springfield, IL
These are absolutely wonderful for smoking out your lower lash line. They are creamy and buttery and glide on nicely. With that being said, they also move around a lot on me (hence why I smoke it out).
Jada E.
Grayson, GA
Someone, anyone.....What's the best way to learn what eye colors suit you? I am 46, and still feel clueless on the makeup aisle! I wear dark rimmed glasses, so don't want to overdo my eyes with heavy color, but I want to accent what I have! :) Tips and links to videos much appreciated! TIA!
Brittany L.
Los Angeles, CA
Is the shadow side nicely pigmented?
Anjanique W.
Accokeek, MD
Does this product come in different colors?
Anjanique W.
Accokeek, MD
Does this product come in different colors?
Juanita E.
Topeka, KS
How long do you recommend wearing this product before it needs to be refreshed?