Maybelline Eye Duets Liner/Shadow uploaded by Tash P.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is the shadow side nicely pigmented?1 Answers
  • Someone, anyone.....What's the best way to learn what eye colors ...2 Answers
  • How long do you recommend wearing this product before it needs to...1 Answers
Rose B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I LOVE THOS. made my eyes and brows pop and look so defined. I love the color and it applies so smoothly. The price was fair, I purchased at my local beauty supply store Sally's. I would absolutely buy a again.
Summer R.
Shenandoah, VA
It's a good good product. It works how you want it to. It's not messy. It lasts. It's easy to apply, it shows up on darker skin types and lasts longer than most brands products. My eyes are blue, but they change color often. When my eyes are darker there bolder with this product.
Jhosely B.
Doral, FL
It is excellent for a perfect layout and easy use Eyeliner that suits your convenience,with beautiful and sophisticated packaging for your products look delicate and feminine,You can buy it at ANY of authorized shops for this brand, provided you have the opportunity to acquire it again
Ashley M.
Springfield, IL
These are absolutely wonderful for smoking out your lower lash line. They are creamy and buttery and glide on nicely. With that being said, they also move around a lot on me (hence why I smoke it out).
Brooke C.
Hazard, KY
I was not a fan of this. If was chalky, settled in fine lines and just dod not wear well. The color was dull and lifeless. It looked like it was second day make up after a freah application. You would literally need to re apply every hour to keep this looking decent.
Erica W.
Portage, MI
I do not use this product too much, I typically stick to the basic eyeliner. My eyes are blueish green or Hazel. I do find it to not last throughout the day so its more of putting in on throughout the day. I have only bought this a few times and would maybe buy again.
Teshia S.
Morrow, GA
This packing is very nice and the product inside was just what I was expecting the product worked just like I expected my eye color is brown so the dark brown liner made my eyes pop the price was reasonable and would buy again
Anjali P.
Franklin, VA
Very dark for me, but def something worth trying! I use this product when I go out for dates, or with friends. Very easy to apply and last a long time. My eye color is dark brown so this looked and blended very nicely with it. I would def, buy this product again.
khusniya r.
Brooklyn, NY
I LOVE MAYBELLINE SO MUCH AND IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT PRODUCT THEY COME UP WITH I WILL PROMISE YOU I WILL LIKE IT. I HAVE ALMOST EVRYTHING THEY COME UP WITH. THEY ARE VERY GOOD AND CHEAP AS WELL AND MOST OF ALL GOOD QUALITY NOT LIKE OTHERS SO I WOULD RECOMEND THIS
Jessica N.
Norfolk , Va
Eyeshadow and liner in one? It's solo convenient and super affordable ! I bought mine from my local Walmart ! I really love the formula and it wears for a long time when you use a primer
Jada E.
Grayson, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Someone, anyone.....What's the best way to learn what eye colors suit you? I am 46, and still feel clueless on the makeup aisle! I wear dark rimmed glasses, so don't want to overdo my eyes with heavy color, but I want to accent what I have! :) Tips and links to videos much appreciated! TIA!
Brittany L.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the shadow side nicely pigmented?
Anjanique W.
Accokeek, MD
Does this product come in different colors?
Anjanique W.
Accokeek, MD
Does this product come in different colors?
Juanita E.
Topeka, KS
How long do you recommend wearing this product before it needs to be refreshed?