Maybelline Eye Duets Liner/Shadow uploaded by Tash P.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is the shadow side nicely pigmented?1 Answers
  • Someone, anyone.....What's the best way to learn what eye...2 Answers
  • How long do you recommend wearing this product before it ...1 Answers
Jordan W.
Tulsa, OK
This is an awesome product to keep in your purse. Ideal for touchups through out the day, and it doesn't take up any room since it's two in one. The liner is great, but the eyeshadow side will crease after three or four hours of wear.
Heather S.
Denver, CO
I like liner/shadow sets because they are great for a quick look if you're in a hurry. However, I just am not a fan of shadow in this formula because on me, it comes off too easily and doesn't last long. The liner is perfect though
Donna M.
Winston, GA
Two products in one means less to carry. It takes up less space in my bag, and the colors compliment each other perfectly. Easy to apply, easy to remove, and fun to wear, the longer/shadow duo is the perfect thing for a busy mom!
Angela B.
Depew, NY
Great eye liner that lasts ask threw the day, good price can find at most stores, this is my first time purchasing, I love the dual side white liner, can also use as a contour in corner of eyes
Danielle R.
Troy, OH
This product is very easy to use! It is so convenient to have an eyeliner and a shadow in one. The Love & Marriage color combination is perfect for everyday wear, but can easily be glammed up for the evening! Its a must have!
Shaylee D.
East Falmouth, MA
Not a bad product at all, I used the black side much more than the whiter side and it stayed in my waterline for a decent amount of time, and it didn't transfer into my contacts which is the main reason why I like it so much
Taylor M.
Ephrata, WA
Unfortunately I did not have a good experience with this style of liner/shadow. although I was using a primer the formula did not want to stay on my lids, it kept migrating down my face. the color was really pigmented and looked good, if only for a few minutes. if you can get it to work then good for you!
Amanda S.
Midland, MI
I like the ability to put on eye shadow without all the extra fuss with fumbling with the brush and the pallet... This is so convenient, it's all just right there. Eyeshadow and eye liner all in one thing. It's great!
Amber C.
Post Falls, ID
This is such a great duo for people with brown eyes. It is simple and has great color! I use this product for a simple easy look when I do not have a lot of time. You can purchase this at any store so it is always available to you. I would recommend keeping this on hand for a quick easy look.
Helen N.
The mabelline eye duets liner and shawdow are great but they aren't the best. It's great for being drugstore. It's not as pigmented as I would like to be ms it dries up fairly fast. I have a brown eye color and internally wouldn't try or buy it again
Jada E.
Grayson, GA
Someone, anyone.....What's the best way to learn what eye colors suit you? I am 46, and still feel clueless on the makeup aisle! I wear dark rimmed glasses, so don't want to overdo my eyes with heavy color, but I want to accent what I have! :) Tips and links to videos much appreciated! TIA!
Brittany L.
Los Angeles, CA
Is the shadow side nicely pigmented?
Anjanique W.
Accokeek, MD
Does this product come in different colors?
Anjanique W.
Accokeek, MD
Does this product come in different colors?
Juanita E.
Topeka, KS
How long do you recommend wearing this product before it needs to be refreshed?