Maybelline Eye Duets Liner/Shadow uploaded by Tash P.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is the shadow side nicely pigmented?1 Answers
  • Someone, anyone.....What's the best way to learn what eye colors ...2 Answers
  • How long do you recommend wearing this product before it needs to...1 Answers
Lexi B.
Vicksburg, MS
I love this product to color in my brows! I bought it from Walmart for a very reasonable price and it was well worth the money!
Rae B.
Arvada, CO
I really like this on my think the color is absolutely beautiful on that goes on smoothly long-lasting pretty good consistency
Tina M.
Spokane, WA
Maybelline Eye Duets Liner/Shadow I love the dual colors so awesome they match the perfect colors together
Deyra C.
Penitas, TX
I've used this on few outfits and I loved it! I think it's really good! I don't used much of eyeliner, but it's really good!
Angie M.
Warren, AR
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! ITS TWO IN ONE AND EASY TO USE!!!! GREAT PRICE & QUALITY. I WOULD RECOMMEND TO ANYONE.
Keiondra J.
White Castle, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used Maybelline eye liner and eye shadow on my eyes and I loved it, I liked how long it lasted when I tried it on
Stacy R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I find myself keep going to this product instead of the regular pencils. They way it goes on is even smoother...love it
Thamara P.
I like it not live it there's other pencils that last longer. But it's covinient to have both colors on one pencil.
Tiffany A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i like this product it just doesn't have a lot. i use eyeliner almost everyday and o ran out of this very quickly
francys v.
MIAMI , FLORIDA
perfecto delineador no se corre ni se riega ni mancha todo el ojo como otros es uno de los mejores que he usado
Jada E.
Grayson, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Someone, anyone.....What's the best way to learn what eye colors suit you? I am 46, and still feel clueless on the makeup aisle! I wear dark rimmed glasses, so don't want to overdo my eyes with heavy color, but I want to accent what I have! :) Tips and links to videos much appreciated! TIA!
Brittany L.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the shadow side nicely pigmented?
Anjanique W.
Accokeek, MD
Does this product come in different colors?
Anjanique W.
Accokeek, MD
Does this product come in different colors?
Juanita E.
Topeka, KS
How long do you recommend wearing this product before it needs to be refreshed?