Maybelline Eye Duets Liner/Shadow uploaded by Tash P.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is the shadow side nicely pigmented?1 Answers
  • Someone, anyone.....What's the best way to learn what eye...2 Answers
  • How long do you recommend wearing this product before it ...1 Answers
Cathee S.
Denham Spgs, LA
Ive purchased several colors in this product and I must say I was rather surprised at the color payoff. Normally I don't care for eyeshadow sticks other than using as eyeshadow bases. These sticks are nicely pigmented and last all day. I really liked that I didn't have creasing or the shadow "sliding" off. I definitely want to pick up more colors to add to my collection.
Kehlief C.
I had used the darker shade for lining my lips and filling in my eyebrows. The lighter shade was only suitable as a waterline highlight for me. I found it to be a little dry and irritating for the waterline. Did not go on smoothly. I have since found products more pigmented and better suited for those tasks, so I have not repurchased.
Cheyenne W.
This Maybelline eye duet with liner and eye shadow is a perfect combination. I purchased the sugar & spice duet from Ulta and it was very affordable. It lasted all day. It gives the soft touch that I like for my makeup use (I don't have a heavy hand with makeup) and this fit perfectly. Must buy.
karen S.
West Palm Bch, FL
Very nice product. Great color selection at an affordable price. The product is very creamy and goes on easily, but because of being so creamy it did not last all day. The product became greasy throughout the day and just did not perform for me.
Nicole H.
Warren, MI
I loved how well this product showed up. It went on smooth and clear and did not crumble like many eyeliners. I was able to wear it all day and did not get itchy or dry eyes. It is reasonably priced and worth the money. I would definitely purchase this product again.
Keisha Z.
W Leechburg, PA
Having light brows, this comes in handy when needing to do a quick shading and fill. This product glides on smooth and gives the extra dramatic effect.The price is not too extreme, the only problem is finding the correct color to best fit your look.
Eileen P.
Bronx, NY
This product is amazing and so affordable. In my opinion this is better than many high end eyeliners I've tried. It has such rich pigmentation and it honestly gets no better than an eyeliner and eyeshadow all in one especially for in the go. I definitely recommend this this is a must have.
Lori F.
Milford, CT
This product blends very nicely. It is also very handy to have the liner and shadow in one application! I like to aplly in the am before work and throw it in my purse so I can reapply after work. A must try!
Jasmine O.
Honestly not a big makeup person! But eye liner is a must when it come down to it! Never had experience with eye liner just saw this one and bought it! Gotta say great pick! The product was absolutely great!
Anita V.
I think this is a great on the go mascara. It lasted well over 9 hours. It is quick to apply but hard to fix if smeared.

1 thing I didn't like about this product was it difficult to remove after 9 hours. You will need an eye cleaner.
Jada E.
Grayson, GA
Someone, anyone.....What's the best way to learn what eye colors suit you? I am 46, and still feel clueless on the makeup aisle! I wear dark rimmed glasses, so don't want to overdo my eyes with heavy color, but I want to accent what I have! :) Tips and links to videos much appreciated! TIA!
Brittany L.
Menifee, AR
Is the shadow side nicely pigmented?
Anjanique W.
Accokeek, MD
Does this product come in different colors?
Anjanique W.
Accokeek, MD
Does this product come in different colors?
Juanita E.
Topeka, KS
How long do you recommend wearing this product before it needs to be refreshed?