Maybelline Eye Duets Liner/Shadow uploaded by Tash P.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is the shadow side nicely pigmented?1 Answers
  • Someone, anyone.....What's the best way to learn what eye...2 Answers
  • How long do you recommend wearing this product before it ...1 Answers
Deepthi N.
this is a really good dupe for the urban decay double ended stick. Good pigmentation and definitely not as expensive as alternatives. Easy to apply but can dry out if you leave it uncapped or for too long
Holly G.
Washburn, WI
When I first bought this I didn't think that it was going to have as much pigmentation as it did. I was very surprised as both the eye shadow and the eye liner went on very smooth and looked great. The only thing I didn't like about this product was that since it has more of a creamy application. It doesn't last throughout the day. But it's small enough to bring with you and do touch ups if you have too. All in all I would say it is worth it for the price. And they have a great color selection to choose from!
Laura B.
Danforth, IL
Again a fabulous product Shades and blinds wonderfully there's nothing bad that you can say about Maybelline products they are all amazing and we'll use them always
Melissa P.
Searcy, AR
This liner and shadow is amazing! It is easy to put your liner on perfect every time. The colors go together well but if you contour your eyes you are going to need other eye shadow as well.
Cricket K.
I bought this to use for a concert I was attending and wanted something to carry in my purse to reapply after rocking out thoroughly. You know, makeup doesn't last with all that jumping around, screaming hollaring and sometimes crying. I actually didn't even need to reapply it after the show. It's awesome! And I love that it works 2 ways and fits in my purse. Great product. I only wish I had a smokey color though which suits me more than the nudes.
Desirae K.
Mukwonago, WI
Have you ever wanted your eyes to look just a little bigger, but also wanted your eyelashes to look fuller? Well this product gives you a two for one deal! You get the white side to line your eyes with to make them look bigger and the black side to make your lashes look fuller!
Amanda H.
I love that it is a two in one deal. This means I use it much more then just for shadow or just for a liner! It last super long. I use frequently so I manage to go through a lot! My eyes are brown and this fits them perfectly! I suggest anyone with brown eyes to give it a try!
Dalia S.
Hesperia, CA
I only have on issue with this one. It went on great and everything it's a good product just not for me. I'm not sure if I had an allergic reaction but it did bother my eyes after a few minutes of having it on. My eyes were itchy and started to turn red and I ended up taking it off and having to redo my make-up routine. I was very disappointed. So, in case there is someone out there that has issues with sensitive eyes, just have that in mind.
Brianna J.
Spurger, TX
I use this ALL the times it's hands down one of my favorites to use. I get mine at Walmart or target, depends on which one I find first. It's very long lasting. It's easy to apply and to use. I recommend this, because it's long lasting and it comes in many pretty shades.
Amanda J.
Canton, GA
The eyeshadow is nicely pigmented and creamy and the liner glided on easily the first time. After a couple uses it needs to be sharpened to create precise lines, I haven't tried that yet but we'll see if I can recreate such a thin point. That might be a downfall.
Jada E.
Grayson, GA
Someone, anyone.....What's the best way to learn what eye colors suit you? I am 46, and still feel clueless on the makeup aisle! I wear dark rimmed glasses, so don't want to overdo my eyes with heavy color, but I want to accent what I have! :) Tips and links to videos much appreciated! TIA!
Brittany L.
Los Angeles, CA
Is the shadow side nicely pigmented?
Anjanique W.
Accokeek, MD
Does this product come in different colors?
Anjanique W.
Accokeek, MD
Does this product come in different colors?
Juanita E.
Topeka, KS
How long do you recommend wearing this product before it needs to be refreshed?