Maybelline Eye Duets Liner/Shadow uploaded by Tash P.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is the shadow side nicely pigmented?1 Answers
  • Someone, anyone.....What's the best way to learn what eye colors ...2 Answers
  • How long do you recommend wearing this product before it needs to...1 Answers
Tiffany A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i like this product it just doesn't have a lot. i use eyeliner almost everyday and o ran out of this very quickly
mary B.
I don't like it. The colors aren't what I expected and it's runny. Also it's too thick, I prefer a fine line.
Mallory F.
This was a good product, but it wasn't my favorite. It didn't go on my lid very smoothly and felt scratchy.
Emily B.
New Milford, CT
Wasn't amazing but I liked it. Would buy it again. I like soft pencils better than regular pencils.
Helena T.
brampton
Simple to use even on the go! It glides easily and the price is worth it! I would recommend it!
Zarina D.
Very good quality and beautiful color for creating a great look with brown eyes !
Faith T.
Smyrna, TN
I do like this product it just doesn't stay on as long as other brands I have tried. This product is less expensive than the brands that stay on longer. But that comes with how much you are willing to pay for your make up.
Mary P.
Crown Point, IN
Love the smooth finish of this shadow. The colors blend well and complement each other nicely. The price is right and I definitely love the different color pallets. Very impressed for the price!
kristi k.
ANDERSON, sc
I have not received this product therefore cannot leave a review i will leave one when i get it
Melissa Y.
I really like the color and it goes with a lot of different outfits that's what I like about it no scrabbling around for different ones
Jada E.
Grayson, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Someone, anyone.....What's the best way to learn what eye colors suit you? I am 46, and still feel clueless on the makeup aisle! I wear dark rimmed glasses, so don't want to overdo my eyes with heavy color, but I want to accent what I have! :) Tips and links to videos much appreciated! TIA!
Brittany L.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the shadow side nicely pigmented?
Anjanique W.
Accokeek, MD
Does this product come in different colors?
Anjanique W.
Accokeek, MD
Does this product come in different colors?
Juanita E.
Topeka, KS
How long do you recommend wearing this product before it needs to be refreshed?