BY MAYBELLINE NEW YORK

• How long do you recommend wearing this product before it needs to b...1 Answers
Amber C.
Amber C.
Post Falls, ID
This is such a great duo for people with brown eyes. It is simple and has great color! I use this product for a simple easy look when I do not have a lot of time. You can purchase this at any store so it is always available to you. I would recommend keeping this on hand for a quick easy look.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that it is a two in one deal. This means I use it much more then just for shadow or just for a liner! It last super long. I use frequently so I manage to go through a lot! My eyes are brown and this fits them perfectly! I suggest anyone with brown eyes to give it a try!
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Warren, MI
I loved how well this product showed up. It went on smooth and clear and did not crumble like many eyeliners. I was able to wear it all day and did not get itchy or dry eyes. It is reasonably priced and worth the money. I would definitely purchase this product again.
Karen S.
Karen S.
West Palm Bch, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very nice product. Great color selection at an affordable price. The product is very creamy and goes on easily, but because of being so creamy it did not last all day. The product became greasy throughout the day and just did not perform for me.
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
Tulsa, OK
This is an awesome product to keep in your purse. Ideal for touchups through out the day, and it doesn't take up any room since it's two in one. The liner is great, but the eyeshadow side will crease after three or four hours of wear.
Christina C.
Christina C.
felton, de
Love the double colors...........................................................................................................................................................................................................
Casey R.
Casey R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Color was bright and beautiful, and really enhanced my eye color. However, the texture is kinda of oily and runnt. Had to reapply at noon today accent the colors. Overall, nicely priced and does what it says!!
Carmela C.
Carmela C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would try this brand of eye liner because it is a 2 in 1 product. I have never used it before, but I would love to purchase it at the nearest drug store.
Julia C.
Julia C.
Milwaukee, WI
This is my shade man! I use this all the time with my hazel eyes and it compliments them perfectly. This is defintely a staple in my make-up routine.
Erin D.
Erin D.
Fresno, CA
I keep coming back to this eyeliner. It seems to last and last. It is perfect for a quick on the go situation to add a little color to your eyes.
Juanita E.
Juanita E.
Topeka, KS
How long do you recommend wearing this product before it needs to be refreshed?