Maybelline Eye Duets Liner/Shadow uploaded by Tash P.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is the shadow side nicely pigmented?1 Answers
  • Someone, anyone.....What's the best way to learn what eye...2 Answers
  • How long do you recommend wearing this product before it ...1 Answers
Heidi S.
Prescott
Thus duo works great for the water line and highlights around the eyes. I’ve been using this duo liner for a few years, great price and always works great! Minimal packaging, recommend buying!
Camille H.
Fraser, MI
I love this! I got it on sale at Walgreens. It doesn't stay on all day so I had to do some touch ups, but other than that it was amazing! I love that there are two shades to work with! I don't use it all the time, but I where it at least a few times a month! I would recommend it for sure!
Brittany H.
Plant City, FL
I love this so much. It was super easy to apply and it also stayed in place for the course of my entire day i would highly recommend this product to any and everyone i know. I am pretty sure anyone would love this product upon trying it out! I was not disappointed at all.
Nicole B.
Omg I love this product!!!!!😍 it goes on smoothly and has 2 different pencils in one . The caps stay on the pencil well. The product stays on for hours. The only down side is you have to sharpen the pencil but the product quality over comes that over and over again. I definitely recommend😍
Tiara G.
S Chesterfld, VA
The eyeliner works great but the eyeshadow is the worse. It's not very pigmented and I find myself having to apply a lot more just for it to show up. It could be because I'm a WOC so that could very well be the reason.
Randi C.
Dickinson, TX
This product works well and does what it needs to .ive been using this brand for years and like the fact that it doesn't irritate my skin like other brands but the price is the reason I gave it four star instead of five. I would recommend it to fried and will continue to use it.
Rachel R.
I liked this eyeliner duo. It made it easy to throw into a makeup bag for on the go, so I no longer had to carry two separate products. Only reason I didn't give it a full 5 stars is because this product does fade a bit throughout the day
Stephanie D.
Michigan City, IN
Use the black side more then the white. I use it more then most my other pencil liners because i like how it sticks better and doesnt run like some of my others do.
Brenda H.
Pahokee, FL
This product is good for a quick look. Applies very smoothly and it's very pigmented. I usually use this once or twice a week. I bought this product in Walmart and I would buy it again. I will also recommend it
Valeria
It's really good. I love the dual ends. I use it every time I put on makeup just because of how versatile it is. I use it so much because I enjoy it a lot. I just wish that there was more product and not as small
Jada E.
Grayson, GA
Someone, anyone.....What's the best way to learn what eye colors suit you? I am 46, and still feel clueless on the makeup aisle! I wear dark rimmed glasses, so don't want to overdo my eyes with heavy color, but I want to accent what I have! :) Tips and links to videos much appreciated! TIA!
Brittany L.
Menifee, AR
Is the shadow side nicely pigmented?
Anjanique W.
Accokeek, MD
Does this product come in different colors?
Anjanique W.
Accokeek, MD
Does this product come in different colors?
Juanita E.
Topeka, KS
How long do you recommend wearing this product before it needs to be refreshed?