Maybelline Eye Duets Liner/Shadow uploaded by Nath√°lia T.Maybelline Eye Duets Liner/Shadow uploaded by Tash P.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is the shadow side nicely pigmented?1 Answers
  • Someone, anyone.....What's the best way to learn what eye colors ...2 Answers
  • How long do you recommend wearing this product before it needs to...1 Answers
Cricket K.
Cricket K.
I bought this to use for a concert I was attending and wanted something to carry in my purse to reapply after rocking out thoroughly. You know, makeup doesn't last with all that jumping around, screaming hollaring and sometimes crying. I actually didn't even need to reapply it after the show. It's awesome! And I love that it works 2 ways and fits in my purse. Great product. I only wish I had a smokey color though which suits me more than the nudes.
Shirley K.
Shirley K.
Baltimore, MD
I am a huge fan of Maybelline. They have a few products that I cannot use but as far as eye makeup they truly are top of the line. The quality of products they carry are bar none. I truly recommend them especially for those who have sensitive skin. Thiscolor is perfect for my hazel eyes. I don't like anything real dark so if you are like me I would suggest you go with this product for yourself as well.
Kehlief C.
Kehlief C.
Allison Park, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had used the darker shade for lining my lips and filling in my eyebrows. The lighter shade was only suitable as a waterline highlight for me. I found it to be a little dry and irritating for the waterline. Did not go on smoothly. I have since found products more pigmented and better suited for those tasks, so I have not repurchased.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Omg I love this product!!!!!ūüėć it goes on smoothly and has 2 different pencils in one . The caps stay on the pencil well. The product stays on for hours. The only down side is you have to sharpen the pencil but the product quality over comes that over and over again. I definitely recommendūüėć
Camille H.
Camille H.
Fraser, MI
I love this! I got it on sale at Walgreens. It doesn't stay on all day so I had to do some touch ups, but other than that it was amazing! I love that there are two shades to work with! I don't use it all the time, but I where it at least a few times a month! I would recommend it for sure!
Jhosely B.
Jhosely B.
It is excellent for a perfect layout and easy use Eyeliner that suits your convenience,with beautiful and sophisticated packaging for your products look delicate and feminine,You can buy it at ANY of authorized shops for this brand, provided you have the opportunity to acquire it again
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that it is a two in one deal. This means I use it much more then just for shadow or just for a liner! It last super long. I use frequently so I manage to go through a lot! My eyes are brown and this fits them perfectly! I suggest anyone with brown eyes to give it a try!
Anjali P.
Anjali P.
Franklin, VA
Very dark for me, but def something worth trying! I use this product when I go out for dates, or with friends. Very easy to apply and last a long time. My eye color is dark brown so this looked and blended very nicely with it. I would def, buy this product again.
Elissa V.
Elissa V.
Camarillo, CA
Maybelline Eye Duets Liner/Shadow is a great product for filling in your eyebrows. They had a good selection of color, and it is very pigmented so you only need to use a little at a time. The option of using the liner and or the shadow is really great.
Claudia W.
Claudia W.
Its a very beautiful and bright shadow. It gives your eye look a pop. It could be more creamy and less pimative. Its a great product and can beat other alternatives. Just needs a good primer and your set. I do recommend this product, but it could flake
Jada E.
Jada E.
Grayson, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Someone, anyone.....What's the best way to learn what eye colors suit you? I am 46, and still feel clueless on the makeup aisle! I wear dark rimmed glasses, so don't want to overdo my eyes with heavy color, but I want to accent what I have! :) Tips and links to videos much appreciated! TIA!
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the shadow side nicely pigmented?
Accokeek, MD
Does this product come in different colors?
Accokeek, MD
Does this product come in different colors?
Juanita E.
Juanita E.
Topeka, KS
How long do you recommend wearing this product before it needs to be refreshed?