BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Made in China.

angie d.
angie d.
This will help me do my eyebrows well done and so nice and neet ,i like this eye brow brush i could buy it for my birthday #lol
Celina R.
Celina R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the coolest thing love it is good it's a great color I love it and I recommend so buy it. It can help you a lot
Anairis V.
Anairis V.
Mission, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Brush is good does its job it's really cheap and good this is a good brush from a drip store
Briseida H.
Briseida H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Expresses her to get soft not hard like the other brand love you see you to do one time in my bra
Dali O.
Dali O.
I think everyone should take the time to purchase this contouring brush, it's very helpful and very affordable.
Veronica G.
Veronica G.
Missoula, MT
I actually really enjoy using these brushes. This contour and the blending brush are easy for a beginner like I to use!
Martha M.
Martha M.
Glendale, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its amazing and its easy to use. Probably one of the best contour brushes which i enjoy so much!
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.
Summerton, SC
I love this brush!! Its super easy to use and the best contour brush I have used. It is such a good price compared to other big named brand brushes that cost a lot.
Laura V.
Laura V.
Maybelline is a very affordable brand. And very good for the price specially if you are young
I have used mascara, loose powder, brushes and lipstick and I am Very Pleased with the results
And yes I would buy it again
Gostaria muito de poder ter o prazer de usar esse produto, já ouvi falar muito sobre esse produto. Dizem ser muito bom.