BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

maybelline see more...

• Does it come in any other color and does it chip easily 2 Answers
  • Does it come in any other colors and where can you buy th...1 Answers
  • Is this suppose to be a fast drying nail polish, is that ...1 Answers
Lizeth R.
Tijuana
I don't know why but the first layer dry fast but the second don't, I like the color that I have because is similar like my natural nails, but i don't found that nail polish again, maybe is discontinued. And the my is 60 second. but yes, maybe I would buy it again.
joannie C.
Love love love this product. It does really dry fast and I don't have to worry about drying under the air conditioner lol my mami last 2 weeks with out any chips and tear. Great product and got it at a great price
V-25893367 Cinzia Ariana A.
Doral, FL
Los la variedad de colores qué hay es súper grande, los tonos son muy bonitos y seca súper rápido. Pero no me gusta mucho porque la verdad, no dura nada. Si me lo aplico un día, así tenga mucho cuidado a los dos días ya se habrá comenzado a pelar el esmalte de mis uñas.
dawn m.
drys very quickly which i love, i like the color choices.. its not my first choice on nail polish but i wouldnt say its the last
Makayla M.
This nail polish works very well. I wish maybelline would sell nail polish again because I can’t find it anywhere
Amanda L.
Dardanelle, AR
I love this nail polish it dries super fast and a beautiful color one coat and last a week before replying
Debra F.
Hudson, MI
I really didn't care for it. The color wasn't for me that I bought. I don't think I'd try it again
onika a.
Hyderabad
This pinky nail paint gives nice elegant look. The best is it dry fast and you dont have to wait for long. Its also of good quality soo i would recommend it to everyone.
Katherine M.
Missouri City
I haven't use this product before but I'm pretty sure is good and it will help you a lot and yes is easy to apply and use
Rebecca F.
Brownsburg, IN
Good strong colors and there is a lot in the bottle. Easy to apply like other nail polish. I wouldn’t say that it dries any faster than regular nail polish though. But it’s a good price and a lot of polish.
Amberlyn G.
PALMDALE , CA
How many coats did you need to apply to achieve desired results?
Camille S.
Does this nail polish look dull?
amanda w.
Does this color show up more as a pale pink or a cream color?
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Does it really dry fast??? How is the staying power too??
Alicia W.
Greeley, CO
Does it come in any other color and does it chip easily

Kohl's