BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

maybelline see more...

• Does it come in any other color and does it chip easily 2 Answers
  • Does it come in any other colors and where can you buy th...1 Answers
  • Is this suppose to be a fast drying nail polish, is that ...1 Answers
Sarah A.
Thompsons Station, TN
When you have kids you need nail polish that dries quickly. Typically these are what I buy, any brand to see what works best. This nailpolish is great for dark colors if you don't want to recoat, which doubles the dry time. Lighter colors usually are pretty see through nd require more.
Bethzy G.
Los Angeles, CA
Love the color but the consistency of this nail polish is super watery. I prefer wet n wild nail polish than this one. I bought this item at target at a super cheap price. I would not buy this item again because Maybelline is a big brand and it disappointed me with this nail polish.
maria laura d.
Miami, Florida
me gustan los esmaltes de uñas de la marca maybelline ,el color dura bastante y el esmalte no le salen grumos de esos que arrinan al pintada ,tienen buen acabado las uñas lucen increibles, todos los tonos estan hermosos.
Ellen C.
New York , NY
I love the line of color. The brush that comes with the nail polish is pretty good and the best part is that my nails dries pretty quickly. I do not have time to sit around and wait an hour for my nails to dry. When I need my nails to look fresh and I'm going out, this is my go to. I would definitely buy this product again.
cassey c.
This nail polishes alright I thought it had nice color to it very shiny sparkly color but I went all I'm not a real big fan on their nail polishes but one day I could be.
jayne B.
works so well! really loved this product would definitely recommend to a friend. compares a lot better than alternatives and is very effective. i love it and it shares little room for improvement. can't wait to use it again!
Tiffany B.
I love this brand of nail polish. It's always my first choice. They have a great selection and it lasts forever. It goes on smoothly and dries in no time at all. I found it at walmart but the also have in in many other stores. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Natasha T.
Charlotte, NC
Not a favorite of mine. Although it is a quick dry polish, I found that while it dried quickly it although chipped quickly. This polish also has a short shelf life, I found that it become thick and gooey after about 9 months of owning it. I would not buy it again.
Angie R.
I've had this polish for a long time. It's one of my favorites. The color is deep and rich. It goes on smooth and dries super fast. Wish they hadn't discontinued it. #maybeline #nails #workingmomsviews #influenster
Kristen C.
Sacramento, CA
Love the fast dry nail polish for a quick fix or an entire paint. I have used this many times with great expectations. The value is great it's easy on the budget. The brush is good and wide which helps a lot. Highly recommend to,others. Super great buy.
Amberlyn G.
PALMDALE , CA
How many coats did you need to apply to achieve desired results?
Camille S.
Does this nail polish look dull?
amanda w.
Does this color show up more as a pale pink or a cream color?
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Does it really dry fast??? How is the staying power too??
Alicia W.
Greeley, CO
Does it come in any other color and does it chip easily

back