BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

maybelline see more...

• Does it come in any other color and does it chip easily 2 Answers
  • Does it come in any other colors and where can you buy th...1 Answers
  • Is this suppose to be a fast drying nail polish, is that ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Leigh E.
Rugby, Warwickshire
This was my second primer i tried, and i truthfully prefer my new primer, Barry M primer water, but that is my preference, this was still very good quality for drugstore, and i would recommend this if you are currently looking for a good quality drugstore primer, i will use this again in the future if there is no primer water for me to use.
Roxana E.
I didn't use it ! My friend did and she likes it. As long as I know that my friend is a really bad judgeūüėā I would say that is a good product. It's also really easy to aply.
Kim C.
Howden, Livingston
I love this for a colour pop and the fact it really does dry fast is great for me. I'm a mum to 2 girls who are constantly up to something so being fast drying is perfect for me. I don't get much time to pamper myself but when I do I like it to be quick.
hayley l.
Rye, East sussex
The colours are really pretty and it really stands out, which I like because sometimes the brights colours don't always have that extra 'pop'.
It dries really quickly which is convienient. It's better than some of the other quick dry varnishes out there. I would definitely buy this again. Awesome !
Paola O.
Which of the below pets do you own? Select all that apply.
Bird/Parakeet
Other Aquatic
Other Rodent
I don't have a pet
Jessica M.
Of this brand I like the eyelashes are very good I like the brush porq leaves me the big eyelashes with lots of volume, the sabiales are very cute durable and the colors exceletes, has great variety of bases leave your skin soft
Alejandra M.
I don't favour Maybelline Nail Polishes... They tend to chip faster than others, and peel off in the shower under the hot water. I purchased this finish enamel as a top coat to try and get my nail polish to last longer, but it didn't really work. However, it was a pretty colour and used on its own as a base it can be quite nice and not as obvious when the colour chips.
Katelynn H.
This product is very amazing it is very easy to apply and it also lasted long on your nails it is really worth its price you can get this product from your local drug store it is a nice shiny color and i where this color so often it is time to buy a new one
Eleftheria P.
Salem, NH
I wish the staying power was longer than this but the color is really nice and dark. Works ok with stamping you have to be quick with it though. The price is really great and it can be found in many many places.
Anne G.
If you don¬īt have time and want do do your nails as quickly as possible, be sure to grab a Maybelline Express .... 40 seconds to a minute and off you go! Nothing more to say .... super durable ..... great shine ... everything a nail polish must have ... AND not pricey at all!
Amberlyn G.
Palmdale, CA
How many coats did you need to apply to achieve desired results?
Camille S.
Does this nail polish look dull?
amanda w.
Does this color show up more as a pale pink or a cream color?
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Does it really dry fast??? How is the staying power too??
Alicia W.
Greeley, CO
Does it come in any other color and does it chip easily