BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

maybelline see more...

• Does it come in any other color and does it chip easily 2 Answers
  • Does it come in any other colors and where can you buy th...1 Answers
  • Is this suppose to be a fast drying nail polish, is that ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Hyba D.
amazing products they ar so real and so soft and i like the colors And the differents shape ūüíĚūüíĚūüíĚ thank u so much for all that . m so existing to try them love j so much @influenster ‚̧‚̧‚̧‚̧
Karely D.
Durango
I liked the enamel, my nails look nice, but the problem is that I lost my nail polish and looked bad, but it is good and if it lasts like two days they are falling apart
Aylin O.
Secan muy bien, secan rápido y te dejan un acabado suave, no tienes que hacer muchas pasadas por qué a la primera dura mucho, pero espero más, lo compré en Walmart
Abi L.
Took quite a while to dry on my nails and i would often accidentally paint over the partially dry varnish however it is a beautiful product with an amazing finish.
The color does not kill me, I do not like it so much, although the tone is a bit pleasant. The product is not bad at all but the color does not please me so much.
Phoenix P.
Bought this some time ago and I was not a fan. I did not like the applicator. I needed to use about 3 coats and I really didn't dry as fast as I thought it would
shamara b.
Este cebador está bien, pero no es mi favorito. Se hace un gran trabajo de mezclar en mis líneas finas y arrugas, pero no hace mucho con mis poros dilatados. Me gusta la rapidez con que se seque, pero en realidad no facilita la cobertura de la base que me gusta, antes de aplicar mi fundación. Por lo general lo uso en días "maquillaje luz", cuando mi piel no es tan malo y puedo llegar a funcionar con un polvo del polvo facial en lugar de un líquido o crema de uno.
Aashi A.
Maybelline new York express finish 40 ..it's a great nail paint .. this nail paint start drying in gust 40 secs ..when you're in hurry u can wear this nail paint..
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
I like Maybelline Nail polish not only because its cheaper than most nail polishes but also its good quality,it applies evenly,dries quickly and leaves a really great shine.I find it has good staying power as well,it will stay on my nails a good 5 days before it starts to fade or chip off.I also love the amazing color selection that Maybelline has,there is so much to choose from
asha s.
The color was rich and exactly what I was looking for-it went on very nicely . Did not bleed into the cuticle area and wasn't gloopy or too thick. I got good coverage with one coat but used 2 out of habit. Fairly fast drying but nothing spectacular..
I used it without a base and top coat (my first test of a new polish) and it went on well, wasn't gloopy and the brush was well made-no brush marks. It began to chip after 3 days of normal housework. Since I don't know much about this brand, I'm not sure what their claims are. great!!
Amberlyn G.
Palmdale, CA
How many coats did you need to apply to achieve desired results?
Camille S.
Does this nail polish look dull?
amanda w.
Does this color show up more as a pale pink or a cream color?
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Does it really dry fast??? How is the staying power too??
Alicia W.
Greeley, CO
Does it come in any other color and does it chip easily