BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

maybelline see more...

• Does it come in any other color and does it chip easily 2 Answers
  • Does it come in any other colors and where can you buy th...1 Answers
  • Is this suppose to be a fast drying nail polish, is that ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Demi-leigh H.
Liverpool
I love this colour. I always have my nails done or painted ect, my nail varnish collection grows every time i go out as does my makeup. The product is cheap considering the amount of uses you get out of the nail varnish and it goes on quite easy!
Sarah M.
Charming Cob is one of my fav colours i use on my nails. The color is very flattering on olive toned skin. It compares closely to loreal polishes and even OPI polishes that are a lottttt more expensive compared to this. I definitely recommend this product
V-25893367 Cinzia Ariana A.
Doral, FL
Los la variedad de colores qué hay es súper grande, los tonos son muy bonitos y seca súper rápido. Pero no me gusta mucho porque la verdad, no dura nada. Si me lo aplico un día, así tenga mucho cuidado a los dos días ya se habrá comenzado a pelar el esmalte de mis uñas.
Kerri N.
Edmonton, AB
I like that there was a variety of colours always available for purchase. I have purchased this only a couple of times as I find it to be a bit expensive. But in all honesty, you get what you paid for! Depending on the colour I found that some of the chipped rather easy, especially without a top or bottom coat. If I had topnor bottom coat on then they lasted much longer. Overall not a bad produc.
Jennifer B.
Gold Coast
There's nothing better than a nail polish that dries in 50 seconds.  I love this nail polish, it's affordable, long lasting and there are so many colours to choose from.  It was just what I was looking for and more.  I would definitely purchase this product again and would recommend it to others.
Arlene A.
One of my favorite nail polish of all time! The color is so rich that you don't need to do a second coat
It dries so fast which is what I need since I don't have a patience on waiting for my nails to dry which usually causes my newly painted nails to be ruined. This is also a perfect color for this Fall.
Lana U.
Maybelline New York is one of my favorite beauty brands and as much as I love there makeup products I love there nail polishes. Maybelline's black nail polish is one of the best one I have and I do have a lot of nail polishes since I do nails for my friends and family and sometimes for other people.
Afra S.
Violin 💕 I can not describe Halon his love, the color of white on my gray oil! Strange once honestly I did not know what I once rated the color of Duffy and once the opposite: / What you know informed the basic color! But you know Hilal nail? It is whiteness at the fingernail of the nails! Almost the same color
Samia H.
Kuwait City, Jeleeb Al
I'm a purple lover and this is surely one of my favorite nail polish shade. It's affordable. Available at any drugstore. Easy to apply. A perfect shade for a purple lover! I recommend everyone to try out this product.
Bridget W.
brisbane
I don't use nail polish very often because I can't wear it to work, but when I am going out at night or over some weekends when I want a bit of nice colour on my nails I will reach for this one because it's quick and easy to apply and really dries fast! So many colours to choose from bs always looks great
Amberlyn G.
PALMDALE , CA
How many coats did you need to apply to achieve desired results?
Camille S.
Does this nail polish look dull?
amanda w.
Does this color show up more as a pale pink or a cream color?
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Does it really dry fast??? How is the staying power too??
Alicia W.
Greeley, CO
Does it come in any other color and does it chip easily