BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

maybelline see more...

• Does it come in any other color and does it chip easily 2 Answers
  • Does it come in any other colors and where can you buy th...1 Answers
  • Is this suppose to be a fast drying nail polish, is that ...1 Answers
Brianna M.
Sacramento, CA
This nail polish is totally inexpensive and works great. It is very pigmented and does not chip. It is super long lasting and the color is absolutely beautiful .
DAWN M.
Thorndale, PA
I have not used this particular color but I most definitely use this brand of polish. This is my second go too polish. Takes a little longer for dry time and even though it's been hours since they have been dry you can still easily get smudges and smears. I have even used very thin amounts with each application. Usually resulting in 3 layers. I wait till they're completely dry and will use one clear top coat. Regardless of top coat is used or not. I will get same results with smudging and smearing. Sometimes up to 7-8 hours later.
April D.
Portland, OR
I like this one because having a kid means not having much time for my polish to dry. It dries pretty quick and is a beautiful color.
Depending on how opaque/ dark you like you may want a few coats.
I also like it for crafting or touching up stuff.
My dad's used these to touch up car finishes until he can redo them.
It is also good for general crafting purposes.
This particular color is one of my favorites because it has a calming psychological effect of the brain. You can google color psychology if you doubt it.
Mia M.
Radnor, OH
This primer is ok, but not my favorite. It does a great job of blending in my fine lines and wrinkles, but doesn't do much with my enlarged pores. I like how quickly it dries, but it really doesn't provide the base coverage I like, before applying my foundation. I usually use it on "light makeup" days, when my complexion isn't too bad and I can get by with a dust of facial powder instead of a liquid or cream one.
Anne C.
Auburn, WA
Express Finish has a huge color selection, dries real fast,and are always on sale. I gravitate towards the quick-drying polishes because I am a bit impatient. I always pick one or two of these whenever I pass by the display rack.
This primer was a huge disappointment for me. I applied my moisturizer then this and it all balled up. It made makeup impossible to apply and then when I tried to remove it and reapply my makeup without a primer it still made it impossible to apply my makeup. It was really annoying and frustrating! I had high hopes because I had heard a lot of good things about this product.
Alex S.
CA
So, it's a pretty nice drugstore nail polish. It doesn't dry that quickly, but it's fast enough. My main issue with it is that it tends to peel off. It's like it's a sticker on too of my nail, not a paint that's drying into my nail. So it doesn't last very long. It doesn't chip a lot, but the entire nail peels off. But the color selection is good, and the formula isn't tok thin or thick.
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
#Maybelline makes great colors that do well on their own, meaning that you don't need to add a top coat for like two days of wear. The express finish nail polishes dry very quickly and allows for a great long-lasting look in a minimal amount of time. I always use a base and top coat though, just to make sure I get a big bang for my buck.
Michelle K.
This product dries so fast! I got it as an Xmas gift and i love it so much! If I'm in a rush then i can quickly apply it and be out the door without a worry. I never had nail polish dry so fast, it really is cool. I wish the color was a little darker but i still like it!
Savannah H.
Absolutely love this color! It looks matte too which I'm a big fan of! I got a lot of compliments when I wore this shade, even the hubby thought it was nice, & you know how hard it is to squeeze a compliment from a hubby of 10 years! lol I will deff. buy again. Highly recommend to give you that pop of color.
Amberlyn G.
PALMDALE , CA
How many coats did you need to apply to achieve desired results?
Camille S.
Does this nail polish look dull?
amanda w.
Does this color show up more as a pale pink or a cream color?
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Does it really dry fast??? How is the staying power too??
Alicia W.
Greeley, CO
Does it come in any other color and does it chip easily

back