BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

maybelline see more...

• Does it come in any other color and does it chip easily 2 Answers
  • Does it come in any other colors and where can you buy th...1 Answers
  • Is this suppose to be a fast drying nail polish, is that ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lisbeth A.
Dominican Republic
This and the other enamels of this brand are very good, are long lasting, have enough luster, are immediately dry. It is a product that is worth buying. I buy it at a cosmetics store but it is also in department stores
Brittany H.
This wasn't a memorable nail polish for me. They aren't expensive though and they are also usually pretty easy to find which is nice. I think if it was on sale I might buy it again but otherwise I have enough already.
Rachel M.
Welton, Brough
While this does dry as quickly as it claims, it still wasn’t completely touch dry as I expected it to be. Easy to apply and a lovely range of colours though and good value for money. Recommended for people with more time to let it fully dry!
Danni D.
Looks lovely on the nails and lasts longer than most standard polishes. Although not as long lasting as gel or shellac this does have a lovely finish and stays chip free for longer than standard polishes.
Sumaiya M.
Leytonstone , London
Lovely lovely nail polish the texture and colour is so beautiful. I bought it for the first time and I think am gonna buy more just to keep them in case I lose other one
Tifanny U.
Yo no lo uso pero he escuchado mucho de lo que me gustaría probarlo y darle un montón de mekor mi opinión Espero que me dé la oportunidad de probar este gran producto
Shabnam P.
Maybelline new york eyeshadow palette.. varioud shades are there and it stay for long... Maybelline The Blushed Nudes® Eye Shadow Palette good for fair skin tone
Jennifer M.
8400 NW 25th Street, Suite 100, BM-212500 DORAL, FL
I love this red-burgundy-ish with a dash of fuscia pink color because I can wear it all year-round if I wanted to. It is more summer than not where I am so this is a bright enough color to do so. Also, being an impatient person about nail polish, this is a quick dry so I don't have to wait that excruciating 15 minutes for nail polish to dry completely.

So I am glad I bought 6 bottles! I am the type of person that if I really like a product I will buy a half dozen so I won't have to worry about not finding it again.

Seller was great because my purchase of 6 bottles shipped to me quickly, and Seller wrapped each bottle in bubble wrap to make sure none broke in transit. I would buy again from CassieCosmetics.
Denielle S.
La Brea
This nail polish is my new obsession. It goes on nicely and literally dries in 50 seconds maybe less if you are like me and tend to stick your fingers close to a fan after you put on nail polish. I have quite a few but my favorite color 899 Timely Turquoise. Its a bit light so i use it as a top coat over Jordana's 978 Boy Oh Boy but that's just my personal preference as I like full coverage of my nail polish however there are other colors that are heavier in that just one or two coats and that's all you need. As a top coat it gives almost a mermaid feel (the color that I mentioned). I once paired it with a purple on one of my nails very close to that of The Little Mermaid and I had some ask me if my nails were Ariel inspired. For me to avoid the gooey feeling that I tend to get from applying more than one coat of any nail polish I let the first dry and then apply my second and with the quick drying time this one saves me a lot of time. It really is a great buy and very affordable.
Hello girlsHow are you all? Winter in Delhi has pacified since last 3-4 days, but this is the silence before the actual storm..lol..I mean we know that one more wave of cold is going to come in few days. Anyways coming to today’s review, I am going to show six nail paints from the Maybelline’s Color Show range. This is a much talked about nail product in the makeup industry. I had literally hoarded all the shades during recent GOSF sale and hence reviewing six of my most favourite shades. Read on to see the shades.
Amberlyn G.
Palmdale, CA
How many coats did you need to apply to achieve desired results?
Camille S.
Does this nail polish look dull?
amanda w.
Does this color show up more as a pale pink or a cream color?
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Does it really dry fast??? How is the staying power too??
Alicia W.
Greeley, CO
Does it come in any other color and does it chip easily