BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

maybelline see more...

• Does it come in any other color and does it chip easily 2 Answers
  • Does it come in any other colors and where can you buy th...1 Answers
  • Is this suppose to be a fast drying nail polish, is that ...1 Answers
joannie C.
Love love love this product. It does really dry fast and I don't have to worry about drying under the air conditioner lol my mami last 2 weeks with out any chips and tear. Great product and got it at a great price
Rachel G.
Omg. These are quite possibly the BEST NAIL POLISH IN THE WORLD. it cost me £5.99 at Tesco and is farrrrrrr better than other polish in that same price bracket.
It applies beautifully on the most amazing shaped brush applicator.
Doesn't chip. Dries down fast. And the staying power is what knocked my socks off

Amazing.
Only now. I want every colour lol
Highly highly highlyyyyyyyyy recommend these.
Karli c.
Maybelline Color Show® Nail Polish
I like using maybelline nail Polish on my toes... my go to colour is a nice red or a bright pink... I don’t wear any polish on my fingers due to my job... I think the nail polishes are a reasonable price and I like the variety of colours .
Christina G.
Allen
I didn’t like this nail polish. It was really expensive for a drugstore nail polish and most important - it didn’t do the job. It recalls to be a week wear and on the second day it started to peel off. I wouldn’t recommend it but the range has nice colors, though.
Olivia M.
Merseyside, Prescot
These go on amazingly and don’t put too much into the nail brush the colours are lovely and so pigment ed! They are so easy to use. Love the different colour ranges too! I would definitely recommend and repurchase again in the future
kathrine G.
Waiheke Island
This is one of my favourite nail polishes because it is super easy to use, and it drys really fast. I think this product is very affordable, it is really good quality and comes with a decent amount of product.
Martha K.
Bad feilnbach
It is a really nice product. It smells like any other nail polish. The price is really ok and the product is easy to use. It dries really quickly. I bought it in a local drugstore. I totally recommend it
fatima ezzahra B.
this nail color is very beautiful it price is good it quality is good because it lasts a long time so from girls who search a good product with a good price i recommend this product
Victoria Y.
London
Love this nail varnish, have it in so many colours, being a mum I don’t get much time to apply nail varnish so having a fast drying one is so handy, dries so quickly.
Ella W.
Warwickshire
These nail polishes are quick and easy to use they aren’t the most long lasting nail polishes I’ve ever used. I got mine quite a while ago but I still like the colour and it is easy to apply.
Amberlyn G.
PALMDALE , CA
How many coats did you need to apply to achieve desired results?
Camille S.
Does this nail polish look dull?
amanda w.
Does this color show up more as a pale pink or a cream color?
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Does it really dry fast??? How is the staying power too??
Alicia W.
Greeley, CO
Does it come in any other color and does it chip easily

back