BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

maybelline see more...

• Does it come in any other color and does it chip easily 2 Answers
  • Does it come in any other colors and where can you buy th...1 Answers
  • Is this suppose to be a fast drying nail polish, is that ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Marcia N.
Mastic, NY
Love doing my nails and this color was great , not a bold color but still ver nice very simple
Daisha G.
Houston , TX
Drys really fast. Doesn't chip as fast as most polishes. Great pigment. One coat does the job.
Rossana P.
Miami, Florida
One of things that these product is very good is for the dried time. And the color is to nice!
Brettney E.
Not my favorite or my “go to” but it does dry nicely on the nails! Not bad but not my favorite.
Courtney B.
N Royalton, OH
I love this green color. But the nail polish does not dry fast enough for me:/ nice buy though.
Courtney S.
Colorado city , TX
I love black nail polish and this is edgy but also classy looking! It also lasts a long time
Sissy R.
I didn't like the color and I thought it was overpriced. wouldn't buy it again for the price.
Dakota K.
Pt Pleasant, NJ
Does wonders on my nails, and for a very affordable price. I wouldn’t shop any other brand !
Brianna F.
brownsville
It's alright it started to chip the next day when I got it . I won't get it next time though
Darzy P.
I've tried this color to do a natural beauty to m nails. I love it and is look really pretty
Amberlyn G.
Palmdale, CA
How many coats did you need to apply to achieve desired results?
Camille S.
Does this nail polish look dull?
amanda w.
Does this color show up more as a pale pink or a cream color?
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Does it really dry fast??? How is the staying power too??
Alicia W.
Greeley, CO
Does it come in any other color and does it chip easily