BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

maybelline see more...

• Does it come in any other color and does it chip easily 2 Answers
  • Does it come in any other colors and where can you buy th...1 Answers
  • Is this suppose to be a fast drying nail polish, is that ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Samantha M.
Waukee, IA
Maybelline is one of my favorite drugstore brands and I thought this polish dried quickly and had a decent color.
Influenster M.
I love fast drying nail polish especially when in a rush. It is a really low price and nice glitter nail polish.
rosanne c.
Manahawkin, NJ
This didn't look to good against my skin tone , which is cool and pretty fair. It is a very pretty color however.
Jacqueline J.
This dries fast and looks great!! It's the perfect product when I need to throw something on before heading out.
Katie F.
Sterling Hts, MI
I live the color if this product it is very opaque and stays on wonderfully. It is fast drying and non bubbling.
Makayla M.
This nail polish works very well. I wish maybelline would sell nail polish again because I can’t find it anywhere
Lisa G.
San Antonio, TX
I have really never tried this color before, but if I find it I would love to...seems like a nice springy color.
Manda R.
I love their nail polish. It doesn't chip easy like other brands and that's a big deal for me. I recommend this.
Freisy V.
(RD50414 Chavely vidal) 7801 NW 37th Street Doral, FL 33195-6503
I like the paints the enamels of this evil are very long lasting and have very beautiful colors and harden nails
Taylor B.
Love the grey polish... it's super shiny and it lasts a long time without getting chipped. It dries fast as well
Amberlyn G.
Palmdale, CA
How many coats did you need to apply to achieve desired results?
Camille S.
Does this nail polish look dull?
amanda w.
Does this color show up more as a pale pink or a cream color?
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Does it really dry fast??? How is the staying power too??
Alicia W.
Greeley, CO
Does it come in any other color and does it chip easily