BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

maybelline see more...

• Does it come in any other color and does it chip easily 2 Answers
  • Does it come in any other colors and where can you buy th...1 Answers
  • Is this suppose to be a fast drying nail polish, is that ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Andrea J.
Hillsborough, NJ
Express -ish. It dries faster, but I still had trouble with it being very fragile for a while after appearing to be dry. The colors are great, vibrant and fun, but it doesn't deliver on it's main claim, so you still need some other top coat to help dry it solid.
Rhonda G.
Seabrook , TX
The perfect nail polish with the perfect applicator very smooth and creamy never dry. I love the bottle very comfortable to hold whatever you're applying your Polish I would highly recommend this fingernail polish to everyone I know simply because it does not chip
Heidi L.
I picked this nail polish up on a whim, thinking the color would match well with a dress I was wearing the next day. The polish went on very smooth and dried pretty fast. It didn't chip til about day 5 which is pretty impressive and it was inexpensive.
Guadalupe F.
Fairburn, GA
I love this nail polish so much. I love the color bergundy, so it also helps your nails grow I've noticed it to be honest. It's really easy to apply, and really affective. I totally recommend this to every girl out there any nail polish there is great.
Brandi C.
Union, OR
This nail polish is a nice quick polish. I have only ever purchased one bottle as I usually prefer OPI for polish. It doesn't last as long as OPI does but is still a nice polish. I probably wouldn't purchase this again simply because of preference.
Courtney I.
This polish, while not my favorite, is a very good choice. They come in some beautiful colors. With a clear coat on top, these will last me a week without chipping. The quick drying and easily application would definitely have me recommending to my friends.
Vanessa N.
Orland, CA
This is such a fantastic autumn color. The brush is a good wide size which covers my nail in one swipe. Two coats and I'm good to go, literally. It dries super fast! So be quick and you don't have to worry about it clumping like other polishes .
Christy G.
Springfield, IL
This is the Perfect polish for a busy lifestyle. True to the name it dries quickly. Love all the colors you can get and doesn't seem to chip easily. I can usually wear this polish for about a week before it needs changed.
Natasha T.
Drys super fast and lasts a long time. I use it on my toes every 3 months or when I want ro switch the color up, I own about 14 different colors right now andlook to get moreūüėä
Amanda C.
This is really good polish and it does dry super fast. I find that it stains my nails like crazy but that's not a big deal if u paint them back to back. I would recommend an acetone soak though to brighten them if U want bare nails again.
Amberlyn G.
Palmdale, CA
How many coats did you need to apply to achieve desired results?
Camille S.
Does this nail polish look dull?
amanda w.
Does this color show up more as a pale pink or a cream color?
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Does it really dry fast??? How is the staying power too??
Alicia W.
Greeley, CO
Does it come in any other color and does it chip easily