BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

maybelline see more...

• Does it come in any other color and does it chip easily 2 Answers
  • Does it come in any other colors and where can you buy th...1 Answers
  • Is this suppose to be a fast drying nail polish, is that ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
DeVada C.
Bristol, VA
Has pretty color.Does not clump.Color stays on days after being applied.Great product.Only thing is the harsh odor.
maggie r.
One of the best nail finishers I've found. It's definitely in my top 5 picks of nail products! The
Give it a try!!
Destinee R.
New Orleans, LA
I like it better than other quick dry nail polish the green is really bright it was just something I wanted to try
ALIXANDRA B.
Coon Rapids, MN
This color is perfect when you don't know what color is appropriate or what seasonal color you would like to wear!!
eunice y.
I do really like this product because the colors are amazing and because l can have it on like for 3 weeks shining
Jamie W.
I absolutely love this color and it looks so great for fall. Goes with everything too and stays on for a long time.
Deana H.
Hamptonville
I like the way it goes on my nails really smooth and doesn't come off til I'm ready for it to come off. I love it.
Krystal K.
Holts Summit, MO
I did my own nails for my wedding and I used this color for the main nail and did white tips, turned out beautiful!
Nicole W.
Cincinnati, OH
I like how fast the polish dried. The choices of colors in my stores aren't that extensive but the polish is nice.
Jeanette M.
Cambridge, MD
I didn't like this at all, it did not dry well. I have used much cheaper nail polish that looked better than this.
Amberlyn G.
Palmdale, CA
How many coats did you need to apply to achieve desired results?
Camille S.
Does this nail polish look dull?
amanda w.
Does this color show up more as a pale pink or a cream color?
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Does it really dry fast??? How is the staying power too??
Alicia W.
Greeley, CO
Does it come in any other color and does it chip easily