BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

maybelline see more...

• Does it come in any other color and does it chip easily 2 Answers
  • Does it come in any other colors and where can you buy th...1 Answers
  • Is this suppose to be a fast drying nail polish, is that ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
ruby r.
Live there nail polish. All the colors are bold and the name are great. This is a very fast drying nail polish indeed.
Mykeisha c.
Bakersfield , CA
I love that its fast drying you always seem to want to change your nail color and never want to sit long for it to dry!
Mariella R.
Logan, UT
The color of this nail polish is very opaque after a few layers added on, and like it says, it dries very very quickly
Maura B.
Okay depth of color to most of the shades, it was easy to dry and I did find that it stayed on my nails for a few days

I like them, they have excellent products, not all of them I liked but in general I was quite satisfied with the brand
Cristina A.
Lyford, TX
Love it! Nail poslish doesn't really last on me but this one did. It lasted longer than other nail polishes I've used.
kristina b.
Douglasville, GA
The fast finish dry is awesome . I didn't have to worry about smuging my nail polish when I used this . great product.
Anactacia K.
Andalusia, AL
I barely have time to spend on myself. So waiting on nails to dry can be challenging. This makes it easier to do both
Ana S.
Doral, FL
Maybelline is one of my favorites brands but not in nails so much. I proved it last month and I don't want it anymore
Monique H.
Reedley, CA
I like the fast dry nail enamel because it actually does dry fast and my nails feel a lot stronger and even grow more
Amberlyn G.
Palmdale, CA
How many coats did you need to apply to achieve desired results?
Camille S.
Does this nail polish look dull?
amanda w.
Does this color show up more as a pale pink or a cream color?
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Does it really dry fast??? How is the staying power too??
Alicia W.
Greeley, CO
Does it come in any other color and does it chip easily