BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

maybelline see more...

• Does it come in any other color and does it chip easily 2 Answers
  • Does it come in any other colors and where can you buy th...1 Answers
  • Is this suppose to be a fast drying nail polish, is that ...1 Answers
madeleine E.
ES PERFECTO PARA ESOS DIAS EN QUE LAS OCUPACIONES NO NOS DA TIEMPO, SU SECADO ES MUY RAPIDO Y EL COLOR NI SE DIGA ES HERMOSO.
Andrea C.
Portland , OR
I love this nail polish. It dries pretty fast and it is long lasting. I got the shade 85 (timeless pink) on my local Walmart.
Marie E.
Nashua, Nh
Great colors to choose from! Polish goes on smooth.Looks pretty good.Can usually find a color that I have been searching for
Lauren S.
This is one of my favorite summer colors. The color is true to what it looks like in the bottle. It's affordable and durable
Amanda S.
Corydon, IN
I like that it dries so quickly but I do not like the color. My daughter picked this out so she wears it bit it's not for me.
Amanda L.
Parker, AZ
This nail polish is true to its word it does dry very quickly which is great. Also have a variety of colors. Great product.
Tricia M.
Westerville, OH
Love this color. Chipped quickly but my job is rough on my nails. Drying time is nice, especially since waiting is so hard.
frangel Berenice f.
Mojave, CA
Me gustan los colores y los productos q tiene maybelline me gusta mucho  lo recomiendo sus productos son baratos
Hailey S.
Georgetown, SC
Chips very easily in my opinion. The color is not that pigmented an takes more then one coat to really see the yellow good
Christina C.
Tryed this product & love this product & the fact that it drys quickly is why I wanted to try it & it met my expectations.
megan S.
Tucson, AZ
How long does this take to dry?
Camille S.
Does this nail polish look dull?
daisy a.
Royal Oaks, CA
Is this suppose to be a fast drying nail polish, is that why it says express on it ir is it supposed ti mattify?
Janice B.
Does it come in any other colors and where can you buy this, I haven't seen it in the stores I shop in.
Michelle b.