BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

maybelline see more...

• Does it come in any other color and does it chip easily 2 Answers
  • Does it come in any other colors and where can you buy th...1 Answers
  • Is this suppose to be a fast drying nail polish, is that ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Courtney L.
Russellville, AR
This nail polish it just okay. It looks bright yellow in the bottle, but when you go to put it on, you have to put on MULTIPLE layers which then get really sticky. I bought it at Wal-Mart over the summer to put a little pep in my nail step, and I should have spent the money on something else.
Dana S.
I tried out this maybelline nail polish and I think that it worked ok. I thought this nail polish had a decent staying power, but it is not as good as other brands. I liked the color but it needed several coats so it didn't appear opaque. Overall, I think there are better polishes out there.
Taylor B.
Laurens
I usually don't paint my nails brighter colors like this but I really liked this one. It is long lasting and doesn't chip to easily. I did notice though that mine did get kind of watery after not using it for about 3 weeks. It took a deceant amount of shaking to get it back normal.
Dorina ❤.
Willow Grove, PA
Cheap but good! Its drugstore so its gonna be as good as it gets but its not bad. I like how long it lasts and it doesnt require many coats so it doesnt chip easily! Its also a really nice colour that i feel like alot of people can appreciate. Not too crazy but also not too boring
Yaniina R.
totowa
i love this nail polish sun shine it is my favorite product for this summer.  i bought it a couples weeks ago because i saw it very affordable to bought it. it is really easy to apply... and easy to remove too and i am pretty sure that i will buy it for the next summer
Amber S.
I like this product. Though I think the price should be a little cheaper. But the color variety is nice. I also feel that the advertisement of fast drying or express "whatnot" is untrue. It does not seem to dry or "seal" onto nails any quicker in my opinion then any other brand.
Sabrina H.
Shelbyville, TN
The express polishes do dry super fast. I can paint the second hand and they the time I'm done with it I can apply the second coat to the first hand. I haven't had very much luck with the polish chipping however. You need several coats of topcoat to keep from any chipping
Catrice F.
Arvada, CO
This stuff was nice but still not fast enough for a busy mama, but is any nail polish?? I think it definitely does dry faster than other polishes that I have an the color went on nice and evenly.
Latoya R.
West Palm Bch, FL
The perfect shade of Gray! Not too light and not too dark just right! This is a very fashionable gray. The application is easy be not messy and is chip free. Very suitable for everyday nails. Well worth it!!
Lilly P.
Virginia
Thi brand of nail polish is great. It has a very bold color selection. The nail polish does dry very quickly which can be very helpful. The only con is that it is not "long lasting" it does tend to chip off like a normal nail polish would do. I would buy again.
Amberlyn G.
Palmdale, CA
How many coats did you need to apply to achieve desired results?
Camille S.
Does this nail polish look dull?
amanda w.
Does this color show up more as a pale pink or a cream color?
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Does it really dry fast??? How is the staying power too??
Alicia W.
Greeley, CO
Does it come in any other color and does it chip easily