BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

maybelline see more...

• Does it come in any other color and does it chip easily 2 Answers
  • Does it come in any other colors and where can you buy th...1 Answers
  • Is this suppose to be a fast drying nail polish, is that ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
bailey m.
i loved the application of this even though it did need two coats the pigments were great Also it lasted a long time before it started to chip.
Olivia T.
Dayton, TN
Love these colors and love that they dry super quick this is my daughter's favorite! They are super quick and easy to apply without messing up
Melissa C.
Vero Beach
Peach is my favorite color and this nail polish drys so fast and looks really good with any skin tone I'm always buying more when I run out.
Kelly F.
I'm not a huge fan of painting my own nails, as they usually come out a mess. This polish was ok. It dried quickly but didn't last very long.
Lesley N.
Manhattan
This polish is my favorite it dries super fast they have a variety of different colors and they are amazingg i think i have all of tje colors
Kim S.
Like that it isn't expensive, love the color. Could use as a top coat too. Goes on smooth, dries quick but doesn't have a long lasting wear.
Kaylie K.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
This nail polish I would definitely reccome d to people who like nail polish on to a while and there are really pretty colors and feels nice
Kayla C.
Palm Bay, FL
It's alright I mean I feel like all nail polish never really stays. I mean it's easy to use but you got to keep using coats to have it cover.
Tiffany M.
East Hartford, CT
I love painting my nails and when i take my time it comes out perfect. I live this color because it goes with my skin color and its prrfect.
Yureisy H.
Pretty good like the fact that it flirts fast but the polish peals really fast and I would like to last long let but over all a good product
Amberlyn G.
PALMDALE , CA
How many coats did you need to apply to achieve desired results?
Camille S.
Does this nail polish look dull?
amanda w.
Does this color show up more as a pale pink or a cream color?
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Does it really dry fast??? How is the staying power too??
Alicia W.
Greeley, CO
Does it come in any other color and does it chip easily