BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

maybelline see more...

• Does it come in any other color and does it chip easily 2 Answers
  • Does it come in any other colors and where can you buy th...1 Answers
  • Is this suppose to be a fast drying nail polish, is that ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amanda O.
Reseda, CA
I love this color in the summer , it really pops out your nails . Yellow is typically not a go to color for some people but I really like it especially with my skin tone I feel like it pops out more .
Libby R.
This is a nice winter/ fall color. My hands are constantly in and out of water, doing various things etc. so I really need a strong polish, more like gel and unfortunately this one chipped pretty easily. The color was pretty so I continued to use it though.
Sheena S.
Phoenix, AZ
Maybelline Express Finish Nail Pretty In Purple Polish is absolutely popping with the purple. It dries fairly quickly, and has a nice even finish. My only problem was that I didn't use a top coat and it chipped rather quickly, could be my fault, but I think with a good nail polish you shouldn't have to layer up on everything. I did like the color though, and it you want to go bold, this is definitely it.
Rute T.
New Bedford, MA
I did not like this nail polish at all. I bought it at my local walmart and decided to give it a try since my nails were in desperate need to get painted. The nail polish started to chip the next day, and it just looked terrible. Not sure if it's because I used the transparent nail polish of a different brand but either way I wouldnt reccomend it.
Deidra B.
Oak Cliff
I love me some Maybelline Express Nail Polish, they have great colors, like I want them all if I could afford it color I would get them in each color. It last awhile on your nails, make your nails look beautiful and give the professional look if you did it yourself. It have pop, glow, and that shine look!!!!!!love it baby, love this product!!!!ūüėėūüėėūüėė
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Love this product and it dries fast as stated. I use this product maybe once every other month. The product is reasonable and it meet my expectations. I purchase this product from Target. Yes I will also keep this product in my home for use.
Emily W.
Manteca, CA
this is a great top coat/ finish coat for doing your nails at home. I am pretty sure i have used this with a french manicure before as well when I want a nude vs a pink nail.  Maybelline has never disappointed out of a drugstore nail polish. This is even good for a single coat to just give your nails a little sheen.
India l.
Oviedo , FL
The color is vibrant, it does dry fast, the price is affordable. It last from 4-6 days or so. Which is great. I have weakish nails and it does strengthen them a bit while I have the polish on. I have not had a problem witht he polish staining my nails. It is a good product I would re purchase and reccomend.
Kristie P.
Wheatland, CA
Love all maybelline products they're my favorite drugstore brand. This express finish nail product is beautiful I love the color and the quality you get for the price is so worth it.
Amanda L.
  Maybelline products are great , I use this nail polish on a weekly basis .. Just love it honestly im a big fan too and I buy mine from from walmart or cvs. ......... and room id say i like to see it last longer for sure  butt id recommend it for sure.
Amberlyn G.
Palmdale, CA
How many coats did you need to apply to achieve desired results?
Camille S.
Does this nail polish look dull?
amanda w.
Does this color show up more as a pale pink or a cream color?
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Does it really dry fast??? How is the staying power too??
Alicia W.
Greeley, CO
Does it come in any other color and does it chip easily