BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

maybelline see more...

• Does it come in any other color and does it chip easily 2 Answers
  • Does it come in any other colors and where can you buy th...1 Answers
  • Is this suppose to be a fast drying nail polish, is that ...1 Answers
Joelda C.
Madera, Ca
I love this nail polish it dries really fast. And I have no complaints literally the best out there if you are in a rush and need a quick polish.
Angelica K.
I definetly use the maybelline nail finish every time i do my nails i like it a lot i leaves a nice sgine to my nails and i definetly recomend it
Melanie H.
Los Angeles, CA
Great product for people on the go! Super fast drying and easy application equals a very happy busy person who still wants to look put together.
Sandra G.
Maybelline New York Express Finish in Turquoise is one of my favorite product. I feel happy showing off this fun to wear color and love the brand
Lesley L.
Colorado Springs, CO
That is exactly what I was looking for- An example of good, informative content that flows smoothly from problem to solution to sale. Beautiful.
Jennifer C.
Liberal, KS
This is literally just a beautiful nail polish! Very metallic and long lasting! I get so many compliments every time I have this nail polish on!
Tina C.
This nail polish is seriously amazing!! It dries fast and applies evenly! The color is great and lasts longer than other brands that I've tried.
Lisa E.
Leesburg, GA
I love this color and how it goes on and dry faster then most i have tried and this was my first time trying this brand and i was pleased with it
Emily G.
Medina, OH
Dries quickly, but chips really easily and I wasn't a fan of how the application worked. Seemed to be streaky no matter how many coats I Put on.
Vanessa R.
I love the Maybelline New York Express finish nail color !!! It dries fast it looks so beautiful I'm always getting compliments on this brand.
Amberlyn G.
PALMDALE , CA
How many coats did you need to apply to achieve desired results?
Camille S.
Does this nail polish look dull?
amanda w.
Does this color show up more as a pale pink or a cream color?
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Does it really dry fast??? How is the staying power too??
Alicia W.
Greeley, CO
Does it come in any other color and does it chip easily

back