BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

maybelline see more...

• Does it come in any other color and does it chip easily 2 Answers
  • Does it come in any other colors and where can you buy th...1 Answers
  • Is this suppose to be a fast drying nail polish, is that ...1 Answers
Marie I.
Jacksonville, FL
I'll be the first to admit that I'm not great at doing my nails- but this type makes it much easier! I love turquoise and Maybelline got the color perfect on this one!
Lenny R.
I was very Impressed with how fast my nails dried with Maybelline express finish. I was in a hurry to get things done and getting ready for church. and was able to wash my dishes with in 5 minutes of putting my enamel on I love it.
Aashma S.
Wilmington, DE
i love Maybelline Express Finish Nail Polish. This is definitely on of the high end nail polish. i love the color selection. It is not very pricey and indeed of a great quality. Dries really fast and is very easy to apply. I love this brand. I would highly recommend
Ammeta H.
I love this prduct because it dries out so fast. Unfortunately the shineness is not there as much but its worth a shot for the price it sells for. you can always use a top coat!
Aisha O.
I would highly recommend this  product you. It is worth the price goooooo buy this very good and left my face very glowly I liked te packages it was nice pricy but worth its price gooooo buy thisssssss I would buy this right away veryyyy nceeeeeeee
Natalie G.
Favorite color for sure. I really like onyx rush it's a black it matches everything. But some people think it's a bit extreme but if ur into it I say go for it
Alyssa V.
Love the Express Finish line of nail polishes. This is the perfect color of gray and lasts longer than most polishes. It goes on well and dries fairly quickly.
Emma S.
Sarasota, FL
This nail formula does dry fast. However, it doesn't glide on as smooth as I would prefer. It clumps. There is an excellent selection of colors to choose from.
Patricia M.
Tarrytown, NY
Love Maybelline! I use a lot of there products! No wonder I love there nail polish as well, beautiful colors and love how fast they dry. Always get compliments
Amanda L.
Wilmington, DE
I love this it really does dry in under a minute.. so u can give yourself a fast polish and go.. oh and i love black onyx (although I am a huge fan of black)
Amberlyn G.
PALMDALE , CA
How many coats did you need to apply to achieve desired results?
Camille S.
Does this nail polish look dull?
amanda w.
Does this color show up more as a pale pink or a cream color?
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Does it really dry fast??? How is the staying power too??
Alicia W.
Greeley, CO
Does it come in any other color and does it chip easily

back