BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

maybelline see more...

• Does it come in any other color and does it chip easily 2 Answers
  • Does it come in any other colors and where can you buy th...1 Answers
  • Is this suppose to be a fast drying nail polish, is that ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Brandy R.
Greenville , SC
I haven't used this particular color but this polish is amazing it really does dry so fast!! Which is great when you have a house of kids and are always in a hurry
vanessa m.
Three lakes , FL
This is one of my signature colors. You just can't go wrong with it. and not to mention how fast it dries while staying shiny without the need of a clear top coat.
Larissa A.
Altadena, CA
The last five minutes, or so, if we save money. The wind. The guy that was an akward. I will be a great day and I will be a good idea. I have a new friend. Their vows were nice.
Alejandra F.
Vine grove, KY
I like this for my kids, since it dries quickly and they aren't great about sitting still. It doesn't dry as fast as I was hoping, but faster than other brands.
Melanie M.
Denver, CO
I do love this product, but I feel that there are others out there for a cheaper price that do the same job. The reason I gave this three stars is because of the color. It's perfect for the fall and winter.
kerri o.
Jefferson, OH
Excellent nail polish, I have a hard time keeping my nails painted without chipping after one done or messing them up before they dry, this works wonders, quick, easy and looks great
LISBET M.
Miami Beach, FL
Are my favorite, but if your hand shakes very much then prefer long stick brush for applying nail paint.. for that i would suggest ‘lotus color dew’ , it really gives good finishing.
Marie I.
Jacksonville, FL
I'll be the first to admit that I'm not great at doing my nails- but this type makes it much easier! I love turquoise and Maybelline got the color perfect on this one!
Lenny R.
I was very Impressed with how fast my nails dried with Maybelline express finish. I was in a hurry to get things done and getting ready for church. and was able to wash my dishes with in 5 minutes of putting my enamel on I love it.
Aashma S.
Wilmington, DE
i love Maybelline Express Finish Nail Polish. This is definitely on of the high end nail polish. i love the color selection. It is not very pricey and indeed of a great quality. Dries really fast and is very easy to apply. I love this brand. I would highly recommend
Amberlyn G.
Palmdale, CA
How many coats did you need to apply to achieve desired results?
Camille S.
Does this nail polish look dull?
amanda w.
Does this color show up more as a pale pink or a cream color?
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Does it really dry fast??? How is the staying power too??
Alicia W.
Greeley, CO
Does it come in any other color and does it chip easily