BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

maybelline see more...

• Does it come in any other color and does it chip easily 2 Answers
  • Does it come in any other colors and where can you buy th...1 Answers
  • Is this suppose to be a fast drying nail polish, is that ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Gail D.
Salinas, CA
A very pretty product that is terribly easy to use and dries very fast!! I love putting on something that will dry very fast for me which means less smudging and definitely less reapplying time also!
Laurie E.
Spring Branch, TX
Fast dry is so important to me because I am always in a hurry. This polish covers completely in two coats with a vibrant finish and only takes a few minutes to dry. Perfect for my busy lifestyle.
Tracy M.
Love this color it perfect and looks beautiful on my nail the color is amazing..recommend this color for a regular day it beautiful or if you just want a regular but not bold color this is the one.
Stephanie H.
Harrisville, OH
Maybelline products are always higher quality for a fraction of the price of some of the other products on the market. They may not stay on the nail for weeks but I don't have any expectation that they would so I don't have any disappointment with Maybelline nail polishes.
Winona U.
Campo, CA
Fast drying is a key word that I like. I Bought this nail polish for the quick drying effect. I don't like waiting long periods of time for drying. This nail polish does that. Great nail polish
Pamela S.
Newtown, CT
I liked this product because it dried fast. I don't do my own nails very often, so when I do, I am very impatient when waiting for them to dry. But, I don't like the way it dried - no shine.
Maggie S.
Issaquah, WA
I'm a woman who has many many nail polishes. Like, drawers and drawers full. This particular polish didn't strike me as wonderful, but it didn't strike me as terrible either. Just a generic sheer pinky color. Didn't seem to dry any quicker than regular nail polish.
Chantelle K.
This product does what it says. Great color payoff and dries quick. For anyone who paints their nails know how tedious and time consuming it is waiting for it to dry so this saves you some times
Yolibet R.
Salem, NH
This polish gives me that subtle chic vibe I like, and the shimmer of it is very delicate and almost fairy-like. Definitely recommend if you're more into a natural look
Kissa H.
Tupelo, MS
I love the durability of this polish. It doesn't chip fast and has great shine factor. Usually when it's a quick dry polish, the nails look really dull, but this polish has a salon quality finish!
Amberlyn G.
PALMDALE , CA
How many coats did you need to apply to achieve desired results?
Camille S.
Does this nail polish look dull?
amanda w.
Does this color show up more as a pale pink or a cream color?
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Does it really dry fast??? How is the staying power too??
Alicia W.
Greeley, CO
Does it come in any other color and does it chip easily