BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

maybelline see more...

• Does it come in any other color and does it chip easily 2 Answers
  • Does it come in any other colors and where can you buy th...1 Answers
  • Is this suppose to be a fast drying nail polish, is that ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lynn P.
Cheyenne, WY
I am a sucker for good nail products, but I wasn't impressed by this at all. The nail polish came off hours after I put it on and I wouldn't say its a good investment. I like the product with a good shine to it and this for me overall didn't make me happy.
Rose G.
Brooklyn, IA
Definning brilliant colors, deep coats, and unstoppable shine, which makes Maybelline nail products worth the 5 to 6 dollar price range. it stays put longer, resists chipping as well.
Linda R.
Not a big fan of this nail color. I fee like it goes on too thick. And wear off If you brush your nails against. But it's a polish that drys quick when you need it
Jennifer B.
A nice drugstore nail polish. It's a pretty light shade so no matter how many coats you apply, it will still look sheer and light pink. It dries so fast and doesn't chip too easily. I also love how inexpensive it is.
Jennifer M.
Mobile, AL
It's very rare I go for such a light color but it looked so pretty in the bottle. It went on smooth but was to light for my toes but looked so much better on my nails. It dried faster than some of my other polishes
Natália M.
I'm a big fan of nail polish. I'm do my own nails. I like to have this moment for myself and don't like mani. So I'm always looking for good quality and great colors nail polish. This one has such a glamorous color. Stayed on my nails for 5 days
Monique C.
This nail polish was a pretty color but it seemed like it got thick in the bottle really fast and I had to throw it away because it was to goopy and painted unevenly after that.
Julia A.
Southold, NY
I love how quickly the Maybelline Express Finish Nail Polish goes on and dries, and the Passing By Pink is the perfect shade when you want color but not too much color. love it!
Kristen G.
Northglenn, CO
This is the perfect neutral shade for spring and summer. If you are not a fan of bright bold colors, this is the polish for you. This brand goes on smoothly and does not require too many coats, which makes it perfect for a quick manicure.
Linda L.
Fresno, CA
Maybelline New York express finish 52nd nail color tried it for the first time color is OK I but I do and like the fact that it dries very quick and it's not as messy as other products that I've used before recommend for everyone
Amberlyn G.
PALMDALE , CA
How many coats did you need to apply to achieve desired results?
Camille S.
Does this nail polish look dull?
amanda w.
Does this color show up more as a pale pink or a cream color?
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Does it really dry fast??? How is the staying power too??
Alicia W.
Greeley, CO
Does it come in any other color and does it chip easily