BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

maybelline see more...

• Does it come in any other color and does it chip easily 2 Answers
  • Does it come in any other colors and where can you buy th...1 Answers
  • Is this suppose to be a fast drying nail polish, is that ...1 Answers
Monique C.
This nail polish was a pretty color but it seemed like it got thick in the bottle really fast and I had to throw it away because it was to goopy and painted unevenly after that.
Kristen G.
Northglenn, CO
This is the perfect neutral shade for spring and summer. If you are not a fan of bright bold colors, this is the polish for you. This brand goes on smoothly and does not require too many coats, which makes it perfect for a quick manicure.
Saige B.
Victorville, CA
Just now polish brings out your hands and your feet very bright very smooth the bottle is very cute because the color goes with the white top are use this product on my toes aren't done from the nail shop
Misty S.
This is one of my favorite polishes. The color is great and it stayed on longer than most. I wash my hands constantly and it did start to chip after a few days but I haven't found a polish that didn't.
kelly s.
Wrens, GA
I was very Impressed with how fast my nails dried with Maybelline express finish. I was in a hurry to get things done and getting ready for church. and was able to wash my dishes with in 5 minutes of putting my enamel on I love it.
Linda L.
Fresno, CA
Maybelline New York express finish 52nd nail color tried it for the first time color is OK I but I do and like the fact that it dries very quick and it's not as messy as other products that I've used before recommend for everyone
Katelynn B.
Alliance , OH
I have not used this exact nail polish but I have used their polish before it is pretty good I mostly use gel polish just because they last longer but the wear is not bad on these polishes I would use them again
Laura O.
South Gate, CA
maybelline is nail polish are always easy to apply this one in particular is blue with glitter a nice royal blue it dries within a few minutes I have used nail polish from maybelline several times
Jennifer G.
Mastic, NY
Great nail polish amazing colors they have last long one coat for me was perfect didn't need to reapply I loved it I recommend better then what I expected it was good product I would buy it again if I really need more. Aol polish
Safaa A.
5 start, I really love the lid on tbis cinnamon ! It is easy to open and the cinnamon comes out nice and even, not too much at a time. The look is great tok and it is easy and convenient to have cinnamon sugar pre-made!
Amberlyn G.
PALMDALE , CA
How many coats did you need to apply to achieve desired results?
Camille S.
Does this nail polish look dull?
amanda w.
Does this color show up more as a pale pink or a cream color?
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Does it really dry fast??? How is the staying power too??
Alicia W.
Greeley, CO
Does it come in any other color and does it chip easily

back