BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

maybelline see more...

• Does it come in any other color and does it chip easily 2 Answers
  • Does it come in any other colors and where can you buy th...1 Answers
  • Is this suppose to be a fast drying nail polish, is that ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Anna V.
Newman, CA
When purchasing nail polish for myself (rather than for my kids), I generally will pick up Maybelline New York Express Finish 50 Second Nail Color. I find that it is usually priced a bit lower than some of the other brands and I like that it dries fast and has a good assortment of colors.
Jeanine P.
Milwaukee, WI
When in a hurry, you can't beat this nail polish. It is a very good value. The cap feels good. It goes on smooth, and it really does live up to what it claims on drying time. It may take a little more polish to touch up, but does touch up well. Really like the color. Would recommend.
Jesi C.
Lawrence, KS
unfortunately, I didn't notice a positive difference when i usrd yhis. it might be brcause my skin is on the oily sifr, but it certainly didn't makr my skin appear any smoothet
Clara G.
It chippes hours after putting it on. I stopped using this brand for this very same reason. Dark colors wear a little bit better, but not good enough for me to keep using them.
Cynthia M.
Escondido, CA
I love the Maybelline Express Finish Nail color because it has great pigment, it's easy to apply and it's definitely quick drying. Hate sitting down and waiting for polish to dry, this is a great product.
Dulce L.
Corona , CA
I honestly didn't like how this product worked , in my opinion I thought it would be great but I didn't like how it applied on my nails , maybe others will like it but I didn't
Great product that is well worth the price. Good nail color that dries quickly. I was a first time user...but now will be a regular. Easy to use and apply. Purchased at Target. Definitely plan on purchasing again. I recommend this product to anyone looking for a great products.
Andrea P.
I'm new to using these products but ste I'm surprised it has gone well feel hydrated face and with a professional finish to makeup has a good price and I think the more you use finds it other benefits
Kathy M.
Clendenin, WV
I love that I don't have to wait along time for it to dry. You don't have to keep adding coats to make it look good. I bought this at the local Family Dollar Store. It is very easy to apply, I would buy this product again, because of the color variety and how fast it dries
Sharon P.
New Orleans, LA
Love it! Goes on easy, fast and don't have to put on multiple coats to get the color. And it dries fast, no need to wait minutes to dry. Won't clump like other quick dry polishes. Not pricey either! Find your color, apply and go. Just that easy. Need I say more?!!!
Amberlyn G.
Palmdale, CA
How many coats did you need to apply to achieve desired results?
Camille S.
Does this nail polish look dull?
amanda w.
Does this color show up more as a pale pink or a cream color?
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Does it really dry fast??? How is the staying power too??
Alicia W.
Greeley, CO
Does it come in any other color and does it chip easily