BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

maybelline see more...

• Does it come in any other color and does it chip easily 2 Answers
  • Does it come in any other colors and where can you buy th...1 Answers
  • Is this suppose to be a fast drying nail polish, is that ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
I like this color, but didn't like how I had to apply the Polish twice to get the whole nail looking even. Sometimes when I apply it the first time, it comes out too thick and leave my nail looking all goey. And if I didn't out enough, it comes out super thin, and I have to reapply a second coating.
Nina G.
Los Teques, Miranda
Es un lindo color sin embargo para que se vea el color en la una como luce en el frasco hay que utilizar varias capas de producto ya que esta formula es a base de agua y tiende a ser transparente pero es lindo este Nude
Amanda M.
Pittsburgh , Pa
I love the maybelline express finish polish because it drys quick, they have great and fun colors, and they have a nice finish that lasts! I will be buying more in the future and will definitely recommend to other!
Lindsey S.
I love how fast this product dries. Its also a really great color. I have other colors in this brand and its great of my kids want their nails painted - it dries fast enough that they don't get nail polish all over.
Heather M.
Colorado Springs, CO
This nail polish is one of the better polishes I have purchased from the drugstore. It's easy to apply and dries quite fast. The price is good/average for drugstore. It's better than most drugstore polishes. I would repurchase this nail polish.
Calista W.
This is such a great color and dries very very quickly. It is a awesome brand. You can purchase this anywhere such as CVS and Walmart. It is a very inexpensive nail polish. It is not as expensive as Essie.
Sharon L.
Maybelline New York express finish 50 second nail color, timely turquoise 899 is a good nail polish. It is slightly pricey but the color is amazing. It was the first time that I have used this nail color and I would definitely buy it again.
Leydyn Jacqueline C.
Hastings, NE
I really don't like. I purchased it Sally's and I thought it could last me long since I do dishes I was looking for one that it will not come off. But sadly it was off after one day. I was very disappointed.
SUZAN C.
Albuquerque, NM
Maybelline Express Polish does just that-it dries super fast and leaves a beautiful shine. Bought at Walgreen's, it is worth every penny when in a hurry. This is a wonderful color to wear. I like their Express Finish Nail Polish colors.
Ashley W.
This color goes on smooth however with multiple coats it seems to dry very slowly. I've had problems with smudging even after drying with a nail dryer. The pigment is amazing if you're a fan of green.
Amberlyn G.
PALMDALE , CA
How many coats did you need to apply to achieve desired results?
Camille S.
Does this nail polish look dull?
amanda w.
Does this color show up more as a pale pink or a cream color?
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Does it really dry fast??? How is the staying power too??
Alicia W.
Greeley, CO
Does it come in any other color and does it chip easily