BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

maybelline see more...

• Does it come in any other color and does it chip easily 2 Answers
  • Does it come in any other colors and where can you buy th...1 Answers
  • Is this suppose to be a fast drying nail polish, is that ...1 Answers
Aly O.
I really like this polish because of how quickly it dries and how it's applied - it goes on thick (but not too thick) so that you don't need to apply too many extra coats. Price and availability around town is good too.
Summer P.
I got really excited when I saw this because I totally forgot I had this! The green color seems weird at first but it comes out really pretty. And they are not kidding when they say it dries in 60 seconds! Love it
Heidi L.
I picked this nail polish up on a whim, thinking the color would match well with a dress I was wearing the next day. The polish went on very smooth and dried pretty fast. It didn't chip til about day 5 which is pretty impressive and it was inexpensive.
Morgan H.
W Alexandria, OH
I love nail polish, and I own quite a few of these! I really love all of the colors that Maybelline has, and the finish on these polishes are one of my favorites. I would highly recommend this brand of polishes!
Valerie B.
Raleigh, NC
I've used this product and I love how fast it takes to dry! I don't have to worry about going out with friends after a couple coats, and I would highly recommend this brand to anyone who enjoys quality nail polish!
Chanel G.
Bronx, NY
Don't really like the color but is a great quality nail polish It doesn't ship fast. I love it! how express dry is. Every nail polish I have his express dry. I wish I would use that color more but it just doesn't look right on my skin complexion maybe you should try and buy it you won't regret it
Anna V.
Newman, CA
When purchasing nail polish for myself (rather than for my kids), I generally will pick up Maybelline New York Express Finish 50 Second Nail Color. I find that it is usually priced a bit lower than some of the other brands and I like that it dries fast and has a good assortment of colors.
Courtney I.
This polish, while not my favorite, is a very good choice. They come in some beautiful colors. With a clear coat on top, these will last me a week without chipping. The quick drying and easily application would definitely have me recommending to my friends.
Brandi C.
Union, OR
This nail polish is a nice quick polish. I have only ever purchased one bottle as I usually prefer OPI for polish. It doesn't last as long as OPI does but is still a nice polish. I probably wouldn't purchase this again simply because of preference.
Jeanine P.
Milwaukee, WI
When in a hurry, you can't beat this nail polish. It is a very good value. The cap feels good. It goes on smooth, and it really does live up to what it claims on drying time. It may take a little more polish to touch up, but does touch up well. Really like the color. Would recommend.
Amberlyn G.
PALMDALE , CA
How many coats did you need to apply to achieve desired results?
Camille S.
Does this nail polish look dull?
amanda w.
Does this color show up more as a pale pink or a cream color?
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Does it really dry fast??? How is the staying power too??
Alicia W.
Greeley, CO
Does it come in any other color and does it chip easily

Kohl's